Blue Is My Favourite Color

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nancy's eyes continuously shifted between the clock on the classroom wall and the teacher. She was growing impatient by the passing moment.
It was the last period and to Nancy, time seemed to slow down to a crawl.   The most awaited bell rang.   In less than 5 minutes, she was waiting for the seniors at the gate with her friends.
Her eyes searched the crowd of people pouring out of the gate for a familiar red hair.
 
To those onlookers who noticed Nancy, she looked absolutely breathtaking with a soft smile playing on her lips.
She looked genuinely happy.   She was genuinely happy.   Then Nancy found her.
In the distance.
She looked beautiful
She was wearing a smile.
Nancy's heart swelled.
At that moment, Nancy wanted nothing but to be the reason for the smile on Yeonwoo's lips.       "Nancy?" Jooe waved her hands in front of Nancy.
"Whats up with you these days? Do you even hear those people saying goodbye to you? I almost feel bad for them."
"I am sorry," Nancy said. "Nancy, why are you holding a pencil?" Daisy asked.
"I must have forgotten to put it in." She replied smiling.
"Gimme that. I will put it back in" Jooe snatched the pencil and ped Nancy's bag to put it in.
Everybody started walking.
"Jooe hurry". Nancy said.
"I am done," Jooe said and they followed everyone.   Nancy looked ahead. Yeonwoo was walking with Kim Taeha and they were holding hands.   Nancy couldn't concentrate on anything else but the joined hands.   Nancy cut it out. I am so pathetic   I am already lucky enough I held hands with her all the way to school this morning. That thought earned her a smile.   They reached home.   "Guys, no games today." Hyebin turned and said.
"Why?" Nancy asked almost instantly.   "Jane, Nayun and Taeha have got biology test tomorrow."
"But we can go to Daisy-Ahin roo-"
"No." Hyebin cut Jooe off.
They all waked up the stairs.   Yeonwoo unnie didn't look back.                 Jooe switched off the light of the room. Its was 10 at night.   "Jooe?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter