When Exam Is Near And Jealousy Isn't Far Away Either: Don't worry Nancy, your time is also right around the corner.

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The sun was setting. Nancy and Jooe sat on the grass outside their dorm building enjoying the evening breeze. It had been around two weeks since their group gathered at Daisy-Ahin's place at night. Their exam was going to start on the 2nd of June and so did the seniors'. The past weeks, Nancy only got to see Yeonwoo when they come back home from the school together and she had been holding hands with her unnie every day on their way home.
Nancy smiled at the thought.
She missed her unnie so much.
She sighed.   "Nancy, I'm going in" Jooe spoke.
Nancy looked around her. There were still other people outside.
"I'll come in too after some minutes," Nancy said.
Jooe nodded and walked away.   After a while, Nancy stood to get inside.
When she was right about to step in the entrance of the building, she suddenly stepped backwards, she nearly bumped into someone again. She looked up to see a familiar face, "Yeonwoo unnie?" Nancy said in a barely audible tone.
Yeonwoo was wearing her hair down and was in a sleeveless pink dress that went up to her mid-thigh. The light was dim but the sight of her was something no one can look away from.
Unnie, you look beautiful. Nancy wanted to say.   "Nancy?"
"What were you doing outside?" Yeonwoo asked.   "I was just sitting," Nancy replied.
"What do you mean just sitting? Exam starts in a week and I bet you still don't know half of  the syllabus and you're out here sitting?" Yeonwoo asked, clearly dissatisfied with Nancy.
"I.. It was just for a couple of minutes. I was just going inside." Nancy said.
There was silence.
"I'll go inside," Nancy said as she went in.   She wanted to ask where Yeonwoo was going but she couldn't.   She sat in her room for several minutes. With every passing minute, she was growing restless. She stood up and went out the door.
"Hey, where are you going?" Jooe called after her roommate.   "Hyebin unnie." Nancy shouted.   She knocked on Hyebin's door.
"Hyebin unnie? may I come in?" She asked.
Hyebin opened the door.   "Hyebin unnie, I saw Yeonwoo unnie outside a while ago. Where is she going?"
"She's going to Jaehwan's house. Jaehwan's gramma wanted to eat dinner with her."
The mention of Jaehwan was enough to make Nancy bitter.   "Why didn't you go with her?" Nancy asked, almost sounding as if Hyebin had done something wrong.   "She wanted to go with me but I thought it would be better if I stayed home. I mean, I still have a lot to study and the exam is in a week." Hyebin said.
"When will she come back?" Nancy asked.   "I don't know. Why?"   "i. I was having difficulty with chemistry. I just wanted her to explain" Nancy lied.   "Ask her tomorrow, okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter