Three Words I Hate

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nancy looked at the spot outside the gate where their group usually gathered as she and her classmates made their way out of the school. They had to stay in the class for several minutes after the bell rang as the teacher was distributing their test paper.The seniors were already there waiting for them.
Yeonwoo looked like she was searching for someone in the crowd of people rushing outside the gate. Her searching eyes suddenly stopped when they landed on Nancy.
She broke into a tiny smile when Nancy waved at her from the distance.       "Let's go get Ice cream" Hyebin declared as everyone gathered. Everyone cheered.   It was early May. It was still spring but the day was comparatively hotter and the friends knew Icecream would do them justice.     When they were inside the ice cream parlour, they sat in two separate tables.
"I wish the tables were longer," Ahin said.
"Get up everyone, join two tables, we're all sitting together." Came Hyebin's order.   Nancy missed the chance to sit next to Yeonwoo so she chose the seat right opposite to her. She was now directly facing her unnie.
This is even better
A proud smile appeared on Nancy's lips.   Everyone had ice cream sundaes while Nancy chose to have cornetto chocolate chip.   Nancy was content, occasionally looking at Yeonwoo gracefully eating her ice cream until Kim Taeha, who was sitting right next to Yeonwoo, dropped her spoon. "I dropped my spoon," Taeha complained.
"Go get another," Hyebin told her.
"Its okay, I will just share Yeonwoo unnie's spoon."   Nancy just wanted to roll her eyes.   When Taeha actually started to share Yeonwoo's spoon, all Nancy wanted to do was to throw her cornetto into Taeha's face.         "Ughhhh! I cant feel my mouth." Jooe said as they stood at the doorway of the Ice cream parlour waiting for their unnies.
"Me too." Daisy said.
"Who's paid for the ice cream?" Nancy asked.
"The unnies." Ahin said.
"shouldn't we contribute?" she asked.
"They wouldn't let us," Jooe said.    
"Let's go home, everyone," Hyebin said coming out with Yeonwoo and Jane.
"Where is Nayun unnie and Taeha unnie?" Daisy asked.   "went to pee" Hyebin whispered.     "So, how did the test go?" Yeonwoo asked looking at Nancy.
Nancy opened but closed again. She wanted to run away.   "I got 15, Daisy got full and Ahin here got 17 and Nancy got the pass mark," Jooe said.
"What happened Nancy?" Yeonwoo asked.
"I dont know. The questions were tough for me." She answered.
"Wouldn't have happened if you listened to Yeonwoo unnie when she was teaching," Jooe said.
"That's right" yeonwoo agreed, laughing a little.     "They're here, let's move." Hyebin said walking ahead with Jane.   Jooe went and linked arms with Yeonwoo and dragged her forward.
"Let's go unnie."     Nancy suddenly felt brave and she walked up to Yeonwoo and laced her fingers with Yeonwoo's.   Victory!         **********************    
It was 6.30 pm when Hyebin knocked on Jooe-Nancy's door.
"Nancy, Jooe! come out. we're going outside. Chicken Nuggets are arriving soon."     The friends were outside and the evening breeze was cool. It was a perfect t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter