Nancy > Yeoreum : Lockscreen Is The Proof

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The sky was a lighter shade when Nancy opened her eyes and looked out the window.    Yeonwoo was now sleeping on her back with both her hands on her stomach. Nancy ignored the light headache she was feeling and took a moment to admire the sight next to her. Yeonwoo's chest gently heaved up and down it was almost hypnotizing.
She never fails to look graceful both while awake and while sleeping. Nancy thought and smiled.       Nancy blinked several times. It was like her eyes had run out of all lubrication. She felt unwell. This experience was not a stranger to her. She knew this was the result of lack of sleep. She took Yeonwoo's phone from the bedside table and looked at the time. It read 5.30. Her phone had a cute selfie of her and Yeoreum. Nancy wanted to check inside but the phone was pattern locked.     Nancy kept the phone away and tried closing her eyes again but it was in vain. She knew she couldn't sleep now.   She massaged her head a little. When it didn't make her feel better, she climbed down the bed and went downstairs and she sat on the sofa and just when she was about to lie down on the sofa, Yeonwoo's mother called.
"Nancy? You're up early," she said coming near her.
"Are you okay? You look paler" She said.
"I just feel dizzy is all"
"Ok. Go get freshened up and I will get you coffee to make you all better. What do you want for breakfast?" she asked.   "Anything is fine" Nancy replied.
"Is pancakes okay?"
Nancy nodded.         Nancy was eating pancakes with her chin on the table when Yeonwoo walked into the room.
Yeonwoo grabbed her share of breakfast and sat next to Nancy.
"Hey," She greeted.
Nancy only smiled a bit before turning her attention back to chewing the pancakes lazily.
"Nancy, are you alright? you don't look well." Yeonwoo said, slightly touching Nancy's forehead with her fingers. Nancy jerked back a bit rather sluggishly.   "I'm alright unnie" she answerd.   "are you sure?"   "yes," Nancy said with a convincing smile.        
"Mom, I am taking Yeoreom out for a walk," Yeonwoo said after she finished eating.     "Can I come?" Nancy asked.     *********************    
The morning sunlight and the fresh air was all refreshing and that helped Nancy do away with her previous state of sleeplessness induced sluggishness a little.       Yeoreum was getting all the attention from Yeonwoo which was not acceptable for Nancy.   "Unnie, can I hold Yeoreum's leash?" Nancy asked.
so I can hold Yeonwoo unnie's hand on one side and Yeoreum on the other.     "Here you go," Yeonwoo said handing over the leash.   Nancy held the leash on the right side and with her left hand, she reached out to hold Yeonwoo's hand.
She smiled the rest of the walk home walk home.       ***********************      
Nancy dragged a chair from the dining table and sat near the sink area holding Yeoreum and watching Yeonwoo do the dishes after lunch. She wanted to help her unnie but Yeonwoo's mother didn't allow her to help her unnie saying that Yeonwoo was old enough to learn to wash the dishes alone. Yeonwoo wasn't done sulking over it. And a sulky Yeonwoo washing the dishes was a priceless combination to look at. It was cuteness excess load.      
"What do you want to do after this, Nancy?" Yeonwoo asked as she put the last spoon in the drawer.     All Nancy wanted to do was sleep.   "Let's just watch a movie or something" Nancy replied, yawning after.         "Choose a movie you like. I'll go upstairs and get my phone" Yeonwoo said placing a stack of DVDs on the couch next to where Nancy was sitting.       Yeonwoo called Hyebin for a bit before returning back downstairs.
When she came down, Nancy was asleep, foetal style on the couch holding a DVD against her chest.
Yeonwoo brought several couch pillows together and kept them against the armrest on one side of the couch and adjusted Nancy's position gently to get her to sleep in a proper way.
Nancy opened her eyes in the process.
"It's Okay Its okay. Don't wake up. Go back to sleep" Yeonwoo said as she laid Nancy down above the pillows.
She took the DVD from
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter