can we recall what happened?

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The next day, Nancy didnt see her Yeonwoo unnie at all at school.
"Hyebin unnie said they will be coming back later", Nayun said as she and her the others joined the juniors at the gate to go back home.   Nancy was a little disappointed. She had been looking forward to seeing Yeonwoo.       "Bye Nancy. See you", people Nancy knew and plople she didnt know of, everyone she turned her face to, said that to her with pure admiration in their faces.
Nancy smiled and waved at all of them.     "God! everybody knows your name now" Jane said looking at Nancy.
" See, I told you you'd be popular", Joo e said pushing Nancy a little.
"Nancy is getting as popular as me. We are the popular duo Jooecy, yeah!" Joo e said and they all laughed.
When they were done laughing, they laughed furthermore because of the way Daisy was laughing.
They pushed each other playfully as they laughed.
"Ahin slapped Jane who was about to fall on the ground looking at Daisy.
"Hey dont touch me" Jane pushed Ahin away.
Ahin slapped her again and ran away. Jane chased after Ahin laughing.  
The laughter died down slowly.     "So," Nancy started.
"There is something still confusing me."
"What something?"Nayun asked.  
"I thought that Hyebin unnie and.. uh and  Yeon.. Yeon woo unnie and Jane unnie and Taeha unnie and Nayun unnie  were all in the same class."
Nancy said and took a long breath after.     "haha, actually, Hyebin unnie and Yeonwoo unnie are our seniors and me, Jane and Taeha are in the same class." Nayun explained and Nancy noded her head taking in the information.                      
It was 6 pm and Nancy was certain that Yeonwoo and Hyebin had come back.  
Standing outside the door of her room, Nancy was becoming restless.
"Jooe come on, what is taking you so long?"
"I am coming okay?  please let me pee in peace?" could be heard from the bathroom.
"okay but hurry," Nancy shouted.
Nancy and Joo e were finally up and standing at the doorway of Daisy and Ahin's already open door.
Nancy looked into the room to see everyone already there.
Yeonwoo was sitting on Ahin's bed, resting her head on the wall and playing with Taeha's hand who was sitting beside her.   She looked up and Nancy quickly averted her eyes.
i almost got caught staring.  
"Nancy would not even let me pee in peace. She was so hyped up about going to Daisy's room today. I dont know why.' Jooe declared in a loud voice and everybody laughed.   Nancy pinched Jooe's hand earning a loud "oww" from the victim.
Daisy made room for Nancy and Jooe on her bed.     The two sat down.   There was a  brief silence in the room.
 "This is boring me. Can we just play a game or something?" Joo e asked.
"yeah, lets" Ahin said lifting her hand.  
"Okay kids, its 6.pm and we only play untill 7.30 and go to our respective rooms to study." Hyebin said with authority.
"Yes Hyebin unnie" Yeonwoo replied.
"Ya Yeonwoo, you don't get to call me unnie just because I am older than you by a few months. We are in the same class. Don't make me feel older than I already am.", Hyebin retorted.
"You know we wouldnt feel old if we just hang out with our classmates." Yeonwoo remarked.
"noooo you can't leave us Hyebin unnie, Yeonwoo unnie" Daisy and Jooe fake-cried.
"Ya unnie, wh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter