The Past Catching Up

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hold my bag. I gotta go to the washroom" Nancy said shoving her bag to Jooe.


"Ya! What the hell? cant you hold it? Home Dorm is just seven minutes away, ya! Jooe yelled at the retreating figure of Nancy.

 

In her hurry, Nancy wasn't looking where she was going and she bumped her face into something hard!


"owwww!" her nose stung and she felt tears coming out of her eyes. She clutched her face in pain. She was certain she had hit a wall.

"oh God! Nancy? I am so sorry. Are you okay?" someone sat down in front of her and said.
She looked up to see a guy.

"I am okay," Nancy said and got up.


"You're bleeding" The guy gasped.

Nancy looked at her hands and saw blood. She knew it was from her nose.

"My nose," she said as she started to run again.

"wait, I'll take you to the infirmary," The guy said.


"I need to pee" Nancy yelled hoping the guy to stop following her.
What am I saying


She tried to run upstairs but the guy stopped her.

"You can use the washroom downstairs" The guy supplied.


"Where?"Nancy asked.

He led Nancy to the washroom and Nancy could feel eyes on them from all sides.

"Here" The guy offered a white hanky.

"Its okay I will just wash my nose." Nancy said.

She went into the washroom and after she'd done, she washed her face. Her nose stung hard at the contact of cold water.

The guy was waiting for her outside when she came out.

'Let's go to the infirmary" He said. He sounded worried. 

For the first time, Nancy looked up at the guy. 
God! Tall!

"it's okay. I washed it and it's not that bad. My nose is fine" Nancy said.

"No it's not, you're bleeding a little still," He said handing his hankey to Nancy.
She took it and dabbed it on her nose. 

"See? it's not much blood. I am okay." She said.
The guy bent down and took a closer look.
What is he doing?

"Yeah. it seems fine now."
"I am sorry," he said.


"It's alright. I wasn't looking where I was going.

"I am Sehun, by the way." The guy said scratching The back of his head.


"Nancy. You already know my name." Nancy replied.

"I guess I'll wash your handkerchief and give it back to you tomorrow," Nancy said.


"It's alright. You just take it. No need to return. I've got plenty of those." Sehun said with a smile.
"I am sorry, I think I you've hit me real hard." He said looking apologetic.

"It's okay." She said wiping her nose again and started walking with the guy closely following her.

 

 

Meanwhile, when this was happening, Jooe and friends went upstairs to look for Nancy but when they didn't find her, they walked back home.

 

 

 

Where the hell is everyone?

"Where is your bag?" Sehun asked.


"My friend Jooe was holding my bag and I thought they'd be waiting for me but I think they've gone home without me," Nancy said.


"Don't worry.I will walk you to the dorm," Sehun said.


"It's fine. You don't have to."


"I insist."


They headed for the dorm together.


"Do you stay in the boys' dorm?" Nancy asked.
"No" he replied.

 

 

 

"Nancy" Jooe yelled at her. 
Nancy saw all of her friends waiting for her outside the dorm. It was heartwarming.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter