Not Your Regular Kind Of Bittersweet, But Bittersweet

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A neat Audi drove in followed by an SUV.
"They're here" Jooe waved in the direction of the cars.
The cars came to a stop and Nancy looked at Yeonwoo and saw her smiling.   From the driver's seat, Jaehwan stepped out wearing a simple jeans-half pant with suspenders.
He looked like one of those cutest members in a boys band who was everyone's crush.   He smiled and waved enthusiastically at everyone.
"Guys, I'm here," He said as he approached and bowed a few times.
He was charming, cute, handsome and sweet all combined.
Nancy wasn't feeling alright. She wished Yeonwoo's male best friend was someone uglier than that person who was standing in front of her.   "Jaehwan uppa, this is Nancy." Jooe dragged an unwilling Nancy in front of Jaehwan.
"Hi, Nancy, wow, you look even prettier up close." He said truthfully.
Nancy made sure she doesn't say thank you. She settled with a simple "hi".
"You're very popular among my friends and Hyebin and Yeonwoo here talks about you a lot at school." He continued.
The new information lifted her mood a little bit and she smiled at Jaehwan.
"Let's be friends. You can also think of me as your older brother" he said extending his hand for a handshake.
Nancy shook his hand and he was so gentle, Nancy wanted to cry.
"Let's go now! the cake must be waiting! Jooe said.
"Yes, the cake is waiting for you Jooe, let's go," Jaehwan said laughing heartily. Everyone joined.     Yeonwoo automatically went to the parking Audi followed by Taeha, Hyebin and some others.
Nancy's eyes trailed behind Yeonwoo.
Jaehwan looked so happy as he opened the front passenger seat for Yeonwoo.
Just as Yeonwoo was about to step in though, Kim Taeha pulled her back by her wrist.
"Unnie, let's sit at the back."
"Okay," Yeonwoo said retreating a little.
Nancy saw Jaehwan looking a little sad as he watched Yeonwoo go into the back seat.     Nancy prayed nothing sort of love triangle was going on between the three.     Hyebin got into the front passenger's seat and that was only when Jaewhan smiled again and closed the door for her.
"Hyebin? do you want to drive?" he asked still smiling.
"No thanks." Hyebin replied.   Nancy sat in the front of the SUV and her classmates and Nayun was in the same vehicle with her.
She spent the whole 10 minutes ride looking at the back of the car driving in front of theirs. She didn't join her friends chatting at the back.     They were finally there and everyone got down.
The house in front of them was a flipping big and classy one.   As they were starting to walk closer to the house, Yeonwoo briefly looked at Nancy.
She raised her brow a little at her as if asking whats wrong.
"Nothing" Nancy mouthed and smiled at her.
She didn't look convinced as she stopped walking.
"I'll come with Nancy," she told Taeha and Taeha simply nodded and walked on.
"Is your head still hurting?" Yeonwoo asked as she took Nancy's hand out of Jooe's grip and dragging her closer to her.
"What about nancy's head?" Jooe asked.
"She hit her head on the table because of me" Yeonwoo explained to Jooe.
"What really? let me see." Jooe took Nancy's head and pulled it down a little to have a closer look.
Jooe tapped on the slightly red bump.
"oww, Jooe what do you think you're doing. It hurts." Nancy said jerking away.
The three laughed and started walking with Yeonwoo in the middle and both the juniors on both sides.   They were all gathered in the doorway when the trio approached.
"Yeonwoo ya, halmeoni is looking for you," Jaehwan called.   "Yeonwoo ya, There you are" Jea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter