I Wouldn't Mind Hitting My Head Again

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jooe and Nancy woke up at 8. Nancy purposefully took extra long time to brush, extra long time to eat and extra long time to shower and changed subjects every time she thought Jooe was about to bring up about going upstairs.     It was 1  pm when Jooe was finally able to bring that up.
"Can we go now, Nancy Mcdonnie?" She said standing akimbo.   "I'll be there. You go on ahead. I need to rewrite something quickly." was Nancy's reply as she went and sat at the study table. "Whatever" Jooe said as she walked away.      
"Nancy wouldn't come up," Jooe said Standing at Daisy-Ahin's door.
"I'll go call her" Hyebin said walking out the door.   "Hyebin? wait. Let me come too." Yeonwoo said standing up.
They walked in silence. When they got to Nancy's room, Nancy was kneeling under the table.   "Nancy? What're you doing there?" Yeonwoo called out.
In her shock, Nancy stood right up on reflex and hit her head on the edge of the table, Hard.
The impact and the embarrassment were unbearable for Nancy and she cursed in Korean and laid down on the floor on her sides clutching her head.   Yeonwoo and Hyebin's laughter filled the room.
They got in and Yeonwoo helped Nancy up and sat her down on the bed.
"let me see," Yeonwoo said.
"nn..no!" Nancy replied.
"I.. I'm okay"
"I am sorry, okay. I didn't mean to startle you. Lemme check if there is blood coming out." Yeonwoo told her as she pried open Nancy's resisting hands. "No blood but this is going to swell and hurt." Yeonwoo said as she inspected the area."
"Hyeben can you please get an ice pack fast?" Yeonwoo said and Hyebin ran away for an icepack.  
Yeonwoo was currently keeping both her hands on Nancy's head and they were so close, the proximity was driving Nancy crazy.
She prayed Yeonwoo would just leave so her soul can rest and concentrate on the pain on her head.
"What exactly were you doing under the table?" Yeonwoo asked.   "M.. my eraser fell" was Nancy's meek reply.
"You never come up to join us anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter