Chain Bad Luck

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 That morning, Nancy's science teacher got a call from Jaehwan.   "Kim sangnim, I forgot to say something yesterday." Jaehwan said before the teacher could even say "Yeoboseyo"   "Tell me"   "it's about the thing between Sehun and Nancy. Did anyone else see them when they came out from the room together?" Jaehwan asked.     "It was right after the first-period bell rang so I believe I was the only one who saw them, why?"     "Okay, perfect. I request you to not tell anyone about this. I mean, news spread fast and I don't want Yeonwoo knowing this. She'd not be pleased and she'd just try to keep Nancy away from him. Yeonwoo hates Sehun because he is a brute and she cares about Nancy like her own sister so she'll definitely try everything to keep them away from each other. I just want whatever that is going on between Sehun and Nancy to grow, you know?"     "The other way around would work better if you ask me" the teacher said.     "what? I don't understand."     "If we spread the news, Lee Dabin will prevent Nancy from seeing Sehun and if Nancy really likes Sehun, she will go against Dabin and then we'll see a conflict between them. They may possibly even break their friendship"  
"That would be good but we don't know for sure if Nancy likes Sehun. It will backfire if Nancy actually ends up listening to Yeonwoo this time around. So, I think I'll stick with my idea. It's for the best. Besides, we'll be graduating in February and Yeonwoo and I will be going abroad. Its just a couple of months left and Nancy will be out of the picture."  
"right, okay"     "so, you won't be telling anyone, right, Kim sang nim?"     "Jaehwan, I don't go and gossip with students. So, no one will know from me."     "Oh, and Subin, did you assign him with another student or is he out of the group?"     "He's out"     "Okay, I haven't seen him in a while. I'm hanging up Kim sangnim. I'll go get ready for school now."     *****************************************      
It was almost mid-December and the cold was becoming a part of every day.   Jooe was putting her books from the table into her bag, getting ready to go to school.     Nancy stood right n front of the mirror.
She smiled at her reflection. She had been doing this a lot lately.       "Kids, come out" Hyebin called from outside.     "Coming," Nancy and Jooe said before hurrying out the door.  
Yeonwoo was already waiting outside with a smile.
She reached her hand out to Nancy and Nancy took it.       The way to school was simply pleasant. The trees, the chill of the air, the warmth of Yeonwoo's hand around hers, the smile on Yeonwoo's lips, the sky, the clouds....
Nancy was falling in love with everything around her.
The world seemed so beautiful.      
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter