THE MOST INTELLECTUAL SHRIMP FRY AKA AHIN

NEVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning passed like how it normally does. Except that they were all silent and not making a mess in the kitchen like how they usually do because Yeonwoo is killing them.

Killing them in curiosity.

So Hyebin called all of the members except Yeonwoo to huddle in the dining room. Yeonwoo was left practicing inside their room which is appointed solely for practicing choreography only.

Yeonwoo was trying to do a dance cover, but it didn’t bother any of the members more than how they were already bothered of the fact that Yeonwoo knows something about them—something they all tried to hide and was revealed when they were stupidly, and quite idiotically, drunk.

“WHAT’S HAPPENING IN HE—“ Hyebin immediately covered JooE’s mouth when she started strutting inside the Dining Room like it was nobody else’s business.

“QUIET!!!”

“Oh shut up, Hyebin-unnie. You aren’t being helpful either! Why are you both so loud?” Daisy hissed and Hyebin just gave the rapper in their huddle a glare. Daisy just mouthed an ‘oops’ and went to Jane’s side.

Jane folded her arms. “You should treat your sunbaes better, Yoo Jung Ahn.”

Daisy just shrugged. “You should also treat your hoobaes better too...” she whispered while looking at Jane’s frown.

Hyebin called their attention and discussed the plan to make Yeonwoo reveal what happened that night—and they knew it wasn’t going to be easy.

Nancy just listened and had her head down for a while. Little did they know, Nancy knew what she did to her unnie—it was clear as day to her that she can remember owning Yeonwoo’s ear that night.

To her surprise, she wasn’t flustered about it at all. In fact, she was proud of herself to have actually done it.

She really wanted to get a very sweet revenge—and it was indeed a sweet and blissful one.

But she felt like something was off.

She doesn’t remember anything after Yeonwoo’s earlobe. Nancy wondered why because she wasn’t that completely drunk and intoxicated.

“Ya, Nanshi.” Hyebin flicked her fingers in front of a devious-smiling Nancy—lost in her thoughts once again.

All of the members sighed in exasperation. How many times did this happen?

“What’s with the freaky smile on her face?”

“Here we go again.”

“Should we call for Da Bin?”

“Are you stupid or are you an idiot?”

“Obviously we can’t do that.”

“How about someone with a loud voice try?”

“Are you pertaining to me again, Jane?”

“Yes, JooE.”

JooE cleared . Heaved a deep breath and shouted:

“YAAAAAAAAAA—“

Suddenly (and quite surprisingly), Nancy awoke from her reverie. “OH, MWO?!”

The others were quite shocked with her perplexed and immediate reaction. Usually it would take a good 15 minutes to wake her up but right now it was only in a matter of seconds.

“This is a first...” Nayun acknowledged and clapped her hands.

Taeha joined her. “NANCY SET UP A NEW RECORD!!”

“This is the fastest one in history to wake you up and pull you from your thoughts.” Ahin jokingly wiped the tears in her eyes just to show how proud she is with Nancy.

Nancy shook her head when the unnies congratulated her as if she alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter