HYEBJJAN KOONG KWANG

NEVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nancy’s eyes immediately fell to Yeonwoo’s bandages. Nancy clicked her tongue.

 

 

 

“I almost forgot you had these...” Nancy muttered before walking towards Yeonwoo. Yeonwoo reluctantly took a step back. Nancy noticed Yeonwoo’s action and raised a brow.

 

 

 

“Why do you look so scared?” Nancy frowned when she saw Yeonwoo’s agitated face. Nancy looked behind her expecting to see something scary but she was disappointed, of course.

 

 

 

“Is my face scary right now?” Nancy’s tendency of looking scary and mad is known all around the dorm and even in the entertainment itself. That’s why Nancy watches her every action much more than the others.

 

 

 

 

“N-No...” Yeonwoo stuttered before averting her eyes.

 

 

 

Instead of frowning further due to confusion, Nancy’s face broke into a smile.

 

 

 

Kyeopta. Nancy admires Yeonwoo blushing and looking away. 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you looking away, hmm?” Nancy tried to tease the older girl while strutting ily. Yeonwoo started gazing more and more away.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo was looking away and was shocked earlier because Nancy’s—actually, Yeonwoo’s football shirt—shirt is wet, and it was white.

 

 

 

And she can see through her shirt...

 

 

 

“I c-can see...” Yeonwoo spoke but Nancy didn’t let her. Nancy gripped Yeonwoo’s collar down and pulled her into a kiss.

 

 

Yeonwoo was immediately lit on fire.

 

 

Yeonwoo’s anxiety was immediately dissolved as the maknae kisses her passionately. Yeonwoo wasn’t sure if Nancy was practicing her kissing somehow but she’s becoming definitely good when it comes to this.

 

 

 

Nancy pulled her even more closer that Yeonwoo held onto Nancy’s waist for support. Considering the fact that she’s the taller one. She tried her best to compromise with Nancy’s height but it was no use.

 

 

 

Nancy kept her feet on her toes to lock her lips with Yeonwoo. Yeonwoo immediately sensed Nancy’s agitation and pulled away. Breathed, then said:

 

 

 

“Jump.” 

 

 

 

Nancy frowned but did it anyway. She jumped and Yeonwoo held her legs around her waist. Nancy seemed to get the idea because she leaned in and closed the gap between hers and her unnie.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo kept on kissing her back while carrying her towards the sink where Nancy can sit. The metal buttons of Nancy’s short clanked against the marble as they continued.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo pulled away to breathe then her lips. Nancy’s eyes drooped halfway through her eyes giving a y vibe. Yeonwoo gulped and unconsciously bites her lower lip. “I’m an injured woman, Nancy.”

 

 

 

“So?” Nancy held Yeonwoo’s jaw and gave her a curious-but-ing-y look. Yeonwoo closed her eyes firmly and tried to gather every self-control she had left inside her body. 

 

 

 

, this is so illegal. Yeonwoo tried to regain her sanity by looking strict.

 

 

 

Of course, this was against her will.

 

 

 

“I told you that you have to wait until you’re an adult.” Yeonwoo said in a demeaning manner that Nancy raised a brow.

 

 

 

What a sudden change of expression. Nancy tilted her head a bit as she suppressed a laugh. Yeonwoo was averting her every stare and pretends as if she was so busy. Nancy steadied Yeonwoo’s face and gave her a peck. It was as if Yeonwoo-unnie’s not seduced at all.

 

 

 

But all playfulness and the disappeared when Yeonwoo spoke.

 

 

 

 

“What happened to JooE?” Yeonwoo opens the topic so that her raging hormones will finally calm down. 

 

 

 

Nancy’s smile was wiped off of her face and her eyes showed concern. She held Yeonwoo’s injured hand and played with the bandages.

 

 

 

“She rejected Hyebin-unnie...” Nancy said in a faint voice. Yeonwoo can hear how worried Nancy is so she dug her head on Nancy’s neck, urging her to go on.

 

 

 

“Why?” Yeonwoo’s voice was muffled against Nancy’s skin. Yeonwoo can feel Nancy’s unstable breathing—Nancy was still playing with Yeonwoo’s bandages and fiddling with her hand.

 

 

 

“I—I don’t think I should tell it to you...” Nancy hesitated.

 

 

 

 

They stayed in that position as silence engulfs the both of them, only hearing their unstable yet comfy breathing.

 

 

 

Nancy sighed as she pulls Yeonwoo’s head from her neck and held her face. “Remember when I told you Hyebin-unnie allowed us to continue whatever it is that’s happening?”

 

 

 

Yeonwoo nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She... She heard it.” Nancy said. “I... I thought she didn’t know yet and I didn’t wanna burden her more if I tell her about us but—“ Nancy started fretting with her words that Yeonwoo caressed her hair while planting little kisses on Nancy’s arm.

 

 

 

“I understand, baby.” Yeonwoo mutters.

 

 

 

Nancy heaved a deep breath and continued. “The thing is... when I left Hyebin-unnie to go to dress up for Pops in Seoul, she...” Nancy tried to find a word that’s light for Yeonwoo’s hearing because she might freak out once she finds out because she’s the one who’s closest to Hyebin.

 

 

 

“She... she kind of broke down.” 

 

 

 

 

Yeonwoo’s eyes widened and she jolted her head right up. “W-What did you say?”

 

 

 

 

Nancy bites her lower lip as Yeonwoo was... indeed freaking out. “N-No way.”

 

 

 

 

“JooE saw it. Hyebin said that she’s so worried about us and the group.” Nancy started and held Yeonwoo uninjured hand and intertwined it with hers.

 

 

 

“But she can’t simply just stop us since it’s our happiness, she said.” Nancy’s eyes started pooling with tears as she says the next thing that happened.

 

 

 

“JooE never wanted to see her so broken again. That’s why she tried her best to contain her feelings because she thinks they’ll end up hurting each other, but something happened that night. They...” Nancy paused and Yeonwoo sighed. 

 

 

 

“I know it already, jagi.” Yeonwoo’s bewilderment was still evident about Hyebin breaking down—it was fine with Yeonwoo, but what she doesn’t want Nancy to see is the guilt eating her wholly.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo was so guilty. She felt so selfish that her she clenched her teeth to stop from breaking down too.

 

 

 

 

“Hyebin-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter