IS THIS LOVE I'M SEEING?

NEVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After crying and thanking the Merries that attended the event, and maybe a bit more of crying in the dressing room, the girls finally went home to their dorms with happy smiles on their faces. It was BBoom BBoom’s first win! Who wouldn’t feel euphoric?

Definitely not MOMOLAND.

And so, a bright idea kindled at the top of Hyebin’s head. What she’s proposing is a very rare preposition because of the undeniable fact that they already embraced the life of being idols, life for them is not normal anymore. They can’t do this very often without Dispatch clinging to them like a bunch of leeches.

“Let’s eat outside, girls!!” Hyebin shouted. Her ridiculous shout reached even at the second floor where their rooms are located. Ahin went out of the kitchen where she was already in her PJs and was already holding tubs of ice cream.

Looks like she’s going to celebrate by herself. Hyebin thought as she shook her head at one of the vocal goddesses of MOMOLAND.

“Did you just form a sentence of ‘eat’ and ‘outside’?” Ahin repeated. Doubt dripping from her tone like acid. Hyebin smiled brightly and winked. Ahin definitely knew what it meant.

She rushed back to the kitchen and returned the ice cream she should be drowning in upon and instead, knocked on the bathroom door.

“WAAAAAAAE?!!!!?!” JooE shouted from inside. JooE was doing her routine before going to bed and she already had a facemask on when she opened the door to sneer at Ahin.

“YOU MIGHT WANNA HEAR WHAT HYEBIN-UNNIE JUST SAID!!!!” Ahin excitedly shouted that JooE winced.

“Geez, Ahin! I’m just in front of you!! What did she say?!” JooE asked. She looked at Ahin’s empty arms. “Am I seeing things or you’re not carrying any food with you right now?” JooE blinked tremendously and her attention was caught by two figures of a ponytail and blazing red hair.

“Whdusgs dushsj Ahisgshs shaidhsj? (What did Ahin say?)” Daisy asked them both and Nayun came with them—they were both brushing their teeth.

“HYEBIN-UNNIE SAID WE’RE EATING OUTSIDE—“ As soon as the three of them heard 'Hyebin-unnie', 'eating' and 'outside', JooE grasped her facemask off and threw it in the garbage can while Daisy and Nayun—in an unbelievable speed—gargled water and finished brushing their teeth.

The four of them rushed upstairs to change clothes.

Meanwhile earlier, Nancy who was already dressed to go to bed, heard Hyebin’s shout from downstairs.

Nancy’s eyes widened. Adrenaline filled her whole body as she turned her heel to go to hers and JooE’s room to find a decent outfit.

Finally, she thought. I don’t have to think about diet! Am I dreaming right now?!

Due to so much excitement, she opened the door too quickly.

 

 

 

 

“Nancy?” Yeonwoo’s voice echoed the whole room.

Nancy was dumbfounded. Her hand was still on the doorknob. The action of it turning didn’t fasten relatively. It was as if the Earth’s rotation suddenly slowed down. She was under the relization and under the trance:

Did.

She.

Just.

Enter.

The.

Wrong.

Room?! 

Nancy can see Yeonwoo’s figure. Her shoulder blades wet. Her burgundy red hair, wet. She can smell her Unnie’s shampoo from here. It was the sweetest scent and damn how it smelled good on her. Yeonwoo was wrapped around a pastel pink towel, covering her fair, slender body. She obviously just took a lather.

Shock was evident from Yeonwoo’s countenance but there was something different too...

Did s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter