DOUBT

NEVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“LEETEUK-SUNBAE DID WHAT?!”

 

 

 

We both winced at the outrage, well, Nancy still has her arms crossed, and I’m praying for my soul. 

 

 

 

She seems really, REALLY angry. 

 

 

 

The message contained nothing serious though. He was addressing me casually. But still, some people may get the wrong idea. Besides, we all exchanged numbers, he can just text me or something.

 

 

 

 

But he didn’t. 

 

 

 

“Aenaen doesn’t look too happy about this,”

 

 

 

 

“As a matter of fact, I am.” Nancy scoffed. I shivered internally. 

 

 

 

“Sooo,” Hyebin cleared , probably sensing the tension. “What are you guys going to do?”

 

 

 

 

“Sleep.” 

 

 

 

Nancy said without hesitation. She turned her back on the members and suddenly kissed my cheek while she’s at the tip of her toes.

 

 

 

“I’ll see you in your room.” Nancy said coldly. My heart swelled at her action, but really, its enough than getting nothing but her cold shoulder.

 

 

 

She was taking the staircase until her figure completely disappeared.

 

 

 

The other members gave me a ‘you’re dead Yeonwoo’. 

 

 

 

 

And I believe I am.

 

 

 

Leeteuk, how am I supposed to talk to Nancy now?!

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Besides, Hyebin, it’s not really my fault right?!”

 

 

 

“RIGHT?!” 

 

 

 

“Who gave her soju?!” Nancy snapped at Hyebin, Jane, Taeha and Nayun.

 

 

 

JooE, Daisy and Ahin were already upstairs in their own respective rooms, probably sleeping, probably not.

 

 

 

“It wasn’t my idea!” Nayun interjected and pointed Yeonwoo. “She just grabbed the soju bottles!”

 

 

 

“When the hell did we even buy soju?!” Nancy asked in panic as Yeonwoo drank another shot.

 

 

 

The memory of Yeonwoo drunk made her heart pace as if she ran in the London Marathon. Things are definitely not gonna go easy, she can’t handle a drunk woman—especially Yeonwoo without giving in to her wants.

 

 

 

 

“Remember when we hide some bottles?”

 

 

 

“I...” Nancy sighed. “I thought you said they were milk bottles.”

 

 

 

“We needed to make the maknae line feel like we’re a good example.” Hyebin grinned.

 

 

 

“We already know from the very start that you aren’t.” Nancy rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

“Naaaaaaaensshhhiiiiii-aaaaah—“ Nancy glared at the drunk Yeonwoo. Yeonwoo immediately zipped . 

 

 

 

Nancy’s the boss, after all.

 

 

 

“Get your up, Lee Da Bin,” Nancy made a threatening tone that Yeonwoo immediately stood up. Jane, Hyebin, Taeha and Nayun laughed at the sight. Yeonwoo is so obedient that it was quite amusing and disturbing at the same time. “And go to your room!”

 

 

 

“N-Now?”

 

 

 

Nancy cocked a brow. Yeonwoo bowed and said “Ne” before rushing upstairs.

 

 

 

Nancy shook her head and sighed. She started cleaning up after Yeonwoo’s bottles—1, 2, 5... crap, there’s a lot—when Hyebin stopped her.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry about Yeonwoo’s mess,” Hyebin tapped the maknae’s shoulder. “We’ll handle it.”

 

 

 

“The thing you should handle,” Jane started and pointed the ceiling. “Is you and Yeonwoo... and Leeteuk.”

 

 

 

“He won’t take advantage of Yeonwoo, will he?” Nancy finally let out what was bothering her this whole time. Jane shrugged.

 

 

 

“He might, and Yeonwoo might give in,” Taeha said initially. “She was straight before you came in her life after all.”

 

 

 

“Thanks for the comfort, Taeha-unnie. I really appreciate it,” Nancy rolled her eyes. Taeha chuckled.

 

 

 

“But remember Aenaen,” Taeha consoled. “Yeonwoo is willing to kill Heechul for you, and Yeonwoo never gets violent. Yeonwoo loves you that much.” 

 

 

 

Nancy sighed at the 4 unnies looking at her with expectant looks.

 

 

 

“I need to talk to Yeonwoo.”

 

 

 

“That’s right,” Nayun smiled. “Although, please stay at the ‘talk’ stage. Don’t go beyond it—OW!”

 

 

 

“Nayun, don’t taint the maknae!” 

 

 

 

Nancy smiled sheepishly.

 

 

 

Hyebin wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter