50%

NEVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aaaand... done!” Leeteuk smiled when the last  bundle of rope tied to Nancy’s hands went loose. Nancy bowed and smiled to her senior.

 

 

 

“Thank you, Leeteuk-sunbaenim!” 

 

 

 

“I should be thanking you...” Leeteuk looked at Nancy’s wrists and frowned when he saw red marks around it. 

 

 

 

“Does it hurt?” 

 

 

 

Nancy shook her head.

 

 

 

Leeteuk held Nancy’s wrists gently. “Are you sure though?”

 

 

 

Yeonwoo raised her brow to what she was seeing. Yeonwoo crossed her arms and restrained herself. Her fists were clenched and basically itching to claw Leeteuk’s face off. 

 

 

 

 

“Someone’s waking up the green beast...” Hyebin cooed in Yeonwoo’s ear. Daisy laughed.

 

 

 

 

“Look at her eyes,” Ahin mocked. “It’s going green!”

 

 

 

 

“Shut your mouths.” Yeonwoo growled. Everyone laughed including the 2 other girl groups. 

 

 

 

Sana tapped Yeonwoo’s shoulder. “It’s hard being the gayest member but someone’s gotta do it. It’s great that I get to see someone with the same struggle.”

 

 

 

Momo smacked Sana’s head. “Well hi, yeobo!” Momo sneered.

 

 

 

Sana pecked Momo’s lips. “Mianhaeyoooo~”

 

 

 

 

“If stares could kill...” Jennie remarked. “Leeteuk-sunbaenim might be swimming in his blood.”

 

 

 

 

Daisy started dancing mockingly in front of Yeonwoo. “Coz you’re too y, beautiful~ And everybody wants a taste that’s wwwhyyyy~”

 

 

 

“I still get jealous!~” Nayun and Taeha sang in unison. The two high-fived afterwards. Yeonwoo scoffed at the two lovebirds and turned her back completely at the 2 people who did nothing but hurt her eyes and her heart.

 

 

 

‘I got worried for nothing, and this is what I get after?’ Yeonwoo sighs.

 

 

 

 

“Ya, Leeteuk! Stop flirting with Nancy! Yeonwoo might chop your head—“

 

 

 

Yeonwoo glared at the blabbing Heechul.

 

 

 

 

“—or she might chop mine off first hehehe. Mianhae, Yeonwoo-ssi.”

 

 

 

 

Nancy looked at Yeonwoo’s back and pouted. 

 

 

 

 

‘Eh?’ 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

SuJu dismissed the groups who came because today was only the orientation. Now that Momoland knows what’s happening, SuJu thinks they deserve a break from all the information.

 

 

 

“I guess we’ll see you tomorrow!” Mina high fives with Ahin. Ahin smiled.

 

 

 

“Of course, unnie!”

 

 

 

“Hey, why don’t we all exchange numbers? That would be a good idea to get to know each other better.” Jihyo suggested. The rest seemed to agree.

 

 

 

“Before you do exactly that, distinguish whether they’re available or not.” Lisa added. Some laughed at her remark.

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s actually a good idea. I don’t wanna hit on someone who’s not single—OW!” Dahyun smacked Chaeyoung’s head. The rest laughed at the duo’s antics.

 

 

 

 

 

“Raise your hands if you’re not available!”

 

 

 

 

Hyebin, JooE, Daisy, Jane, Nayun and Taeha raised their hands in Momoland. Meanwhile in Blackpink, Lisa and Jennie did. While in TWICE, Momo, Sana, Dahyun, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu raised their hands.

 

 

 

 

The rest explicitly looked at Nancy and Yeonwoo. Yeonwoo eyed Nancy who was already beside JooE started raising her hand up.

 

 

 

 

Yeonwoo sighed and raised her own hand. The others smirked at her.

 

 

 

 

“That’s a shame, I wanted to hit on Nancy—“ Heechul tries to joke but instantly received a death glare from Yeonwoo. Something that says: “i’ll really chop your ing head off if you don’t stop” kind of stare.

 

 

 

 

“Yeonwoo will hit you first.” Leeteuk laughed. 

 

 

 

In SuJu, no one raised their hands. 

 

 

 

 

This was noticed by Yeonwoo who was sending unnecessary glares to Leeteuk. 

 

 

 

 

“Well, I feel a bit threatened towards Heechul-sunbaenim.” Sana sneered as she hugs Momo. Momo tapped Sana’s shoulder as she laughed.

 

 

 

 

“Ne, I still have tons of feelings for Momo.” Heechul teased. Sana stuck her tongue out and hugged Momo tighter.

 

 

 

 

“How dare you say that when you said you wanted to hit on Nancy?” Yeonwoo roared and picked a nearby stone to throw to Heechul but Heechul immediately shouted ‘I’m sorry, Master!’.

 

 

 

The others laughed as they took sight of the two raging towards each other.

 

 

 

 

An alliance, after all, should be tied with a good bond. And right now, they seem to be off with a pretty good start.

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

“H-H-How was your training?” 

 

 

 

 

 

The 9 girls were silent as they glared at their CEO who was actually nervous--he thinks MOMOLAND will kill him without second thoughts. 

 

 

 

 

“Well, it was heart-wrenching.”

 

 

 

 

“Maddening.”

 

 

 

 

“Enraging to the point where I wanna rip your face off,” Yeonwoo scoffed. The 8 muffled their laughs as they agreed.

 

 

 

 

“You should’ve seen Yeonwoo’s face!” Hyebin broke into fits of laughter. Her laugh filled the car that the CEO drove.

 

 

 

“I’m pretty sure she was really angry.” The CEO supports.

 

 

 

 

Ahin raised her hand. “Although you have to admit! Yeonwoo-unnie looked so cool while holding a gun! Also Jane-unnie!”

 

 

 

 

“We’re FBI in disguise, what do you expect?” Jane remarked with a smug smirk on her face.

 

 

 

 

“Hot police girls. Damn, I’m —OW, JIYEONNIE!” Daisy massaged her head when Jane smacked it. “That’s the 8th time this day!”

 

 

 

 

“Jiyeonnie? Oh my goshlings, I think I cringed hard.” JooE retorted. Nancy laughed.

 

 

 

 

“Same!”

 

 

 

 

 

“If I didn’t know better, I’d think you’re all gay.” The CEO chuckled.

 

 

 

 

The atmosphere in the car went completely silent as they eyed each other.

 

 

 

 

 

The CEO noticed this. He looked back to the girls who were fidgeting with their fingers. 

 

 

 

“Wae? Did I say something wrong--”

 

 

 

 

“YA! CEO-NIM WATCH THE ROAD!!!!” JooE shouted that she even stood up just to distract their CEO. They couldn’t bear lying about something as serious as that statement.

 

 

 

 

The CEO abruptly turned his head again to drive. The 9 heaved a deep breath of relief as they thanked JooE silently.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Nancy was trying to catch the attention of her lover.

 

 

 

 

“Yaaaaa, Yeoooneuuuu~” Nancy sang and pouted when Yeonwoo still looked straight ahead. They were sitting at the farthest seat in the van since they literally can’t keep their hands to themselves. But right now, Yeonwoo—obviously—is sulking. Nancy is using her baby voice to get Yeonwoo's attention.

 

 

 

 

“Yeonu-yaaa~”

 

 

 

“Ya, yeobo~”

 

 

 

“Baaaaby?”

 

 

 

“Jaaagiyaaa!”

 

 

 

 

“Are you angry at me?” Nancy used her aegyo to try to catch Yeonwoo’s attention but nope. 

 

 

 

 

“Baaaabe...”

 

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter