DRINK WITH THE 9 CHICKENS

NEVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyebin’s repulsion was totally escaping her possible sane thinking.




“Are you ing kidding me, Da Bin? I already told you, haven’t I—“ I cut Hyebin off by scoffing and let go of Nancy’s hand. The emptiness I felt was so evident inside me that I almost lost my balance when my skin left hers. Crap, I depend on Nancy too much even my stature gets affected.




“Can you let me finish—“




“DA BIN, YOU KNOW THE RULES—“




“LET ME FINISH—“




“YOU KNOW VERY WELL THE CONSEQUENCE OF—“




“YA, LEE HYE BIN—“




“THE CONSEQUENCE OF THIS ILLEGALITY—“

 


“HYEBIN—“




“—IS OUR ABSOLUTE DISBANDMENT IN IMMEDIATE TIME!!!!! Did you get that inside your head, huh Da Bin?!”




I stopped on interrupting her.



D-Disbandment?




“W-What? What disbandment? Who?” I never remembered the rules, that was because whatever it was I’m pretty sure I won’t break any of them. I was just pretending that I know them but in reality, I at memorizing so I don’t get what disbandment they were saying.




My co-members will stop me if I’m about to break one.

 

 

Turns out, there was only one rule and I’m breaking it.




The vein in the right side of my head is pulsing erratically when I started to get what she was trying to pinpoint.




I was frozen on where I was standing and there was silence. It was incorrigible and deafening.




Hyebin started massaging her temple and plopped down on the couch.

 

 

“Y-You didn’t know?”

 



“You know I never did.” I told her in a faint voice. I glanced sideways at Nancy and she was bowing her head as if she’s so ashamed of what’s happening.




This is shameful, huh, Nancy? Is that it? I bitterly thought as I smirked and clicked my tongue. I breathed loudly and looked up on the ceiling.




.




I’m so stupid.



I closed my eyes sternly and opened them afterwards. Hyebin’s eyes were closed and she’s in a posture that told me that she was very, very disappointed in me.


“What are you going to do now?” Hyebin suddenly asked with a raspy voice. I sat carefully to not hurt myself anymore in one hand.


To my surprise, Nancy grabbed my arm and put it comfortably beside the couch so it can relax. She had a blank look on her face but I can feel her anxiety with what was happening. I ignored the violent thumping of my heart and answered Hyebin’s question.


As honest as possible.




“I honestly don’t know, Hyebin.” I clenched my teeth and jaw to prevent the tears from falling. My vision was starting to blur. It was their cue to fall but I tried to stop them.




“I don’t know anymore.”




I can feel Hyebin’s eyes studying me and I tried to hide everything I was feeling and replace it with something she can’t see through.




After a few minutes of silence, Hyebin stood up and sighed. “I need to talk to Nancy. And you...”




She pointed to me. I sighed.



Is she planning to file me with a Child Protection Order or something?




“Think ing straight and ing smart, did you get that?” Hyebin said in a strict tone before gently pulling Nancy away where my eyes can see her.


Hyebin cursing must mean she means business.




When the both of them left, I sighed and ruffled my hair. I even slapped myself and punched my brain area to blame them. They were the ones who caused this.




“ this.” I told myself while closing my eyes sternly. I wasn’t feeling anything but guilt and shame. Nancy must be embarrassed of me. I have no more ability to feel anything but guilt, shame, and even regrets.




I’m ashamed of myself too. “I ed up for real this time.”

 

 

 



“Ya, Yeonwoo.”



I raised my head to look at the owner of the deep voice. I was greeted by someone with meticulous eyes holding 3 bottles of soju.



“Jane?”

 



“Let’s drink, you sad motherer.”


***


“So it was Nancy, huh?” After setting up on the rooftop of the building, Jane asked before pouring some to the shot glass.



“Obviously.” I said and as my eyes were focused on the liquid that was pouring out of the green bottle. She handed the soju-filled shot glass to me.



I drank it in one gulp and turns out, Jane got the soju that has more high alcoholic content than common sojus. It was obvious and the fiery sensation was in my throat.



“Crap, this is good.” I complimented and Jane just flipped her hair. I rolled my eyes.



“Taeha will be joining us later—“ Jane was cut off when the door opened. Taeha was strutting towards us and her hair was basically all over the place. The rooftop is a bit windy, but tolerable.



“ARE THE BOTH OF YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING?!” Taeha greeted the both of us with that ear-deafening yell.



“Hello to you too, Taeha.” I smiled at her and Taeha just frowned at me.



“Are you guys planning to kill yourselves?! For goodness’ sake, getting drunk ON the rooftop?! You might jump out there for all I ing know!” Taeha scolded. Jane shrugged and kept on giving me the shot glass that was refilled with every second I get.

 



I wasn’t dizzy yet. Means I’m still sober.

 



My heart still hurts and breathing hurts.

 


Yes, I’m still definitely sober.



I stopped Jane from getting my shot glass again and I grabbed the bottle from the mini table we got from the dorm.

 

“Yeonwoo, slow down...” Jane warned but I didn’t care. I can hear the sound of asphalt against plastic. Taeha must be pulling another mono-block to sit on to.

 

“Why don’t you tell us the problem, unnie?” Taeha’s voice suddenly turned soothing. I raised my brow and laughed faintly.

 

“You’ll be ashamed...” I slurred and opened the bottle of soju. I drank from it head-on. Taeha was about to stop me but I think Jane restrained h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter