BUSTED

NEVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Someone’s heartbeat is erratic...” Daisy acknowledged when she put her head near Nancy’s chest. Nancy looked away.

“Babo. I’m just excited, that’s all.” But no matter how much she denies it, Daisy can see right through her.

The Young Girls car is where Nancy, Ahin, JooE, Daisy and Nayun are inside. While the rest are in the Old Girls car. Which suited the car’s descriptions. JooE thought of the idea and the Young Girls—without any hesitation—seconded.

“If there’s something you should know about yourself Nancy,” Nayun started. “...is that you’re very terrible at lying.” Nayun smirked and looked behind her. Nayun’s sitting at the shotgun seat since that’s where she calls dibs on every time.

“Why did you hug Yeonwoo-unnie, though?” JooE thought aloud. Nancy was reminded once more of what she did and her face’s temperature rose.

Nancy cleared and made up an alibi. “T-That’s what I normally do to my unnies, right?” And that was the truth. The millisecond Nancy decided to act normal in front of Yeonwoo, the thought of hugging her and aegyo first went into her mind.

The rest of the YG (Young Girls) nodded their heads mockingly. Nancy frowned.

Of course they wouldn’t believe me. I’m like an open book. Nancy irritatingly thought to herself. If I were them I wouldn't believe myself either. 

“Whatever you say, maknae.” Ahin laughed.

“I think Nayun-unnie already told you that you’re very terrible when it comes to lying.” Daisy mocked.

“Ya, hajima! I feel awkward!” Nancy joked with them but deep inside, she just really wanted the topic to change. She might babble carelessly and for her, that’s the worst case scenario.

“But she’s great at creating alibis!” JooE mocked more and high-fived Daisy. The unnies are really enjoying teasing their maknae. We really can’t blame them. This is the first time Nancy didn’t retort at their mockery. Nancy was—for the first time—defenseless.

And it was all because of the sly, y fox wrapped around in a pink towel, Yeonwoo.

Meanwhile, at the OG (Old Girls) car, they were practically giving Yeonwoo dirty looks.

“What?” Yeonwoo laughed at the rest of them.

“You’re smiling too much. It’s actually creeping me out now.” Hyebin inclined her head as if studying Yeonwoo’s reactions thoroughly will grant her answers.

Dammit, Nancy!! Yeonwoo’s having quite the frenzy of butterflies having a war in her stomach even just with the thought of her name. If it's possible, she wanted to roll down the floor because her heart is fluttering too much! And the maknae is to blame.

“Is it bad to be happy?” Yeonwoo start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter