QUIET MOMOLAND

NEVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Yeonwoo and Nancy are getting physical with each other, the other girls downstairs quite hyped because finally, their remorse about their curiosities will finally come to an end.



When Yeonwoo provided them with a flashdrive, Ahin dashed to get her laptop from their room. As she was passing by Yeonwoo’s room, she heard a yell—high-pitched as it was, so Ahin assumed it was Nancy.

 


I wonder what’s happening inside? Ahin smirked as she thinks of how Yeonwoo’s finally acting and thinking smart.

 


Ahin got her laptop and closed the door behind her. As she passed by Yeonwoo’s room again, she noticed that there was a slender figure with burgundy red hair leaning her back against the door.



“Ya, Yeonwoo-unnie.” Ahin greeted and winked. Yeonwoo replied with a smirk.



“A particular someone was screaming a while ago. Don’t be too loud, alright?” Ahin teasingly warned her with emphasis on chosen words. Yeonwoo wiggled her eyebrows playfully.



“I can’t promise anything.” Yeonwoo, with her maliciously dark voice, implied.



Ahin pointed her with a ‘oooh-i-saw-what-you-did-there’ expression written all over her face.



The two exchanged cackles and knowing looks before Ahin finally went downstairs with a sly smirk plastered on her face.



***



“What took you so long?” Jane inquired after seeing Ahin come downstairs. In Jane’s defense, 10 minutes already passed and it was awfully and dreadfully slow for someone who’s waiting for their questions to be answered.



“A subtle curiosity.” Ahin grinned and placed the laptop carefully on the coffee table. They all positioned themselves on the floor and made sure everyone sees what they were about to watch.



If strangers see them flocking like this in front of a laptop, they’ll surely get the wrong idea.



Daisy opened the laptop with a loud plop and Ahin immediately slapped Daisy's arm.

 

"Ya, unnie!! Be careful with my things!" Ahin pouted. Daisy giggled and hugged Ahin--they basically cuddled in front of the girls.

 

"Sorry, Cindy."

 

Am I about to learn something between those two? Jane thought as she pondered at the two girls.

 

Meanwhile, JooE was looking at Hyebin for a long time now.

 

Hyebin finally noticed.

 

"Wae, JooE?" Hyebin frowned and stood up from the floor where she was previously sitting. JooE's heartbeat suddenly quickened that she wanted to run away from that very moment.

 

I did enough running away, haven't I? JooE thought to herself as a sign of stopping from what she was planning and greeted Hyebin with a grin.

 

"I just noticed your ugly bedhair today--OW!!" Hyebin already punished poor JooE before she can even finish her sentence.

 

"Ya! I'm your leader, you should respect me, you know!" Hyebin mocked and wrestled with JooE. JooE grunted and started to wiggle her way out of Hyebin's submissive attack.

 

"Be careful, Ahjumma!" Nayun yelled in the midst of Hyebin and JooE's roughhousing. Turns out, the rest of the members were currently watching a live wrestling match aka JooBin.

 

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING AHJUMMA?!" Hyebin's attention was focused now on the audience. Taeha stood up and was about to go to the kitchen when Nayun immediately restrained her by holding her hand.

 

"Where are you going?" Nayun gently asked. Taeha swore Nayun only uses that tone of voice to her--a delicate monotone. She almost forgot where she was about to go and what she was about to do when her eyes landed again on the two girls still violently wrestling each other.

 

"I-I was about to go to the kitchen... to get popcorn." Taeha stammered. Her nerves were focused on where Nayun's fingers were and for every slight change of touch her heart beats profoundly and her mind knows exactly where Nayun held her.

 

"Oh. Get some for the others too. This might be a long fight." Nayun said and smiled before letting go of her arm. 

 

*DUGDUGDUGDUGDUGDUG*

 

Taeha walked away from the couch and tried to ignore her heart palpitating in an unusual pace. While doing so, she multitasked avoiding the two rowdy roughhousers because they were blocking the way to the kitchen.

 

"Don't go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter