WHAT’S WITH YOU TWO?

NEVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Nancy, wake—OH MY HOLY DAB WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR EYES?!” JooE practically woke up every single member that were immersed in their dreams.



It was yet another morning, JooE just opened the blinds because it was a good day—it was their day off! JooE just opened the blinds so that the sunshine can peek through their glass walls.



Nancy grunted as the light seeped through her sternly closed eyes. She grabbed the nearest pillow and covered her face with it.



“YA, LEE SEUNG RI!” The older one in the room put her hands on her waist and looked at the maknae worriedly.



In JooE’s defense, Nancy’s eyes were so puffy she actually mistook it as if Nancy went out of their dorm in the middle of the night then challenged a bunch of drunks into a fistfight. She looked like she has a black eye for both eyes. Nancy never looked like a koala!



“WE HEARD JOOE’S SHOUT OF DISTRESS!!” Ahin shouted while entering the room. Nancy sighed in exasperation.



She really can’t have peace and quiet anywhere at all when she’s with MOMOLAND.



JooE hushed Ahin who was with Daisy. Daisy had her hair down and lack of sleep still visible in her eyes. Ahin looks wide awake though.



“What’s the matter?” Daisy whispered in a hushed, raspy voice.



Nancy was confused because all of a sudden, it was quiet. In that kind of silence, Nancy can hear any sound if she can focus.



Ahin plopped down on JooE’s bed without making any noise as much as possible. “Does it have something to do with yesterday?”



Nancy was about to ignore them and get at least 30 minutes of sleep. She didn’t get any last night and for some reason—we all know the reason, let’s stop playing dumb—she cried her heart out. Her pillow’s dampness was the result of muffling her sobs the entire night. She wouldn’t want Ju Won worried now, would she?



“Apparently.” JooE sat down and put both her legs on the bed. She leaned against the headboard. “I’m honestly so worried when she came to the dressing room, smiling while crying.”



“It’s honestly creepy.” Ahin interjected.



“Oh shut up, Ahin.”



Daisy sighed. “D’you think it has something to do with Dabin?”



Nancy’s ears jumped and brought her whole attention back to the conversation. She knows damn well that it’s bad to eavesdrop on someone’s conversation but this concerned her.

 

 

 

 



And Yeonwoo.



“Hyebin-unnie said last night that Yeonwoo’s eyes were fresh from tears after dragging Nancy.” Ju Won added and scooted closer to Ahin.



Ahin immediate clung to JooE’s arm and put her head on her shoulder. “I’m worried about Nancy and Yeonwoo-unnie.”



“Worried is an understatement. We have Pops in Seoul later tonight. Maybe I could talk to her?” Daisy wondered.

 


Meanwhile Nancy, who was oblivious that she’s making her unnies worry, started tearing up again.



She stood up from her lying position and sat. Her speed was incorrigibly fast that Ahin almost grabbed the lampshade in JooE’s bedside table to throw it towards the shocking action caused by the maknae.



“YA!! Don’t scare us like that!!” Ahin shrieked and Daisy laughed.



“Don’t say ‘us’, you’re the only one who’s easy to scare.”



“Next to Yeonwoo-unnie, at least!” Ahin said the ‘Y’ name. Nancy’s smile disappeared. It sas the name that Nancy started to desert for her goodwill and sanity. She doesn’t want to spend another night wasting tears.



JooE must’ve noticed Nancy’s immediate reaction to the name ‘Yeonwoo’ and slapped Ahin’s shoulder. “Ya, be sensitive!”



Ahin looked up and saw Nancy’s face. She took a step back and put her palm on . “Fuxk, what happened to you?!”



Daisy finally noticed Nancy’s face. “Crap. That’s exactly what you look like.”



“Now I can understand why JooE’s shout was like that. I initially thought ‘what could be wrong with Nancy’s face?’.” Ahin mocked and Nancy squinted her eyes to slits—it didn’t look like she was menacing at all. She looked like she was begging for sleep.



“Care to tell us what happened? This is worrying us lots, you know?” Daisy finally inquired.



Nancy opened to start telling what happened when her eyes landed on Ahin and JooE.



No. Nancy immediately thought. Not now.



“Nothing happened unnies. Don’t worry.” To avoid further questions, Nancy bolted outside of the room and walked downstairs with bedhair, and puffy red eyes.



Nancy is usually conscious of her appearance especially in the morning, but today was an exception.



No one wakes this early on a day off so Nancy can feel at ease to breathe. She walked towards the kitchen to get some fresh milk but someone already beat her to it.



“Breakfast?”



***

“What are you guys doing inside my room?!” Yeonwoo exclaimed when Hyebin, Jane, and Taeha were sitting comfortably on her bed—while she was sleeping.



“YOU GUYS ARE SUPER CREEPY—“



“Stop with your rambling Da—“ Taeha was about to scold her unnie but she eventually took a good look on her face.



“Why are your eyebags redder than usual?” She scooted closer to Yeonwoo and touched her eyebag. Taeha immediately jolted away when she touched something wet.



Jane frowned and looked at Taeha’s index finger. “Did you cry yourself to sleep or something?”

 

Yeonwoo shook her head. “Why would I?”

 

“The question is answerable by yes or no, Dabin.” Jane mocked and crossed her arms as she sees Yeonwoo struggle say ‘no’.

 

But she did say it.

 

“No.”

 

“Okay.”

 

“Believe me, I didn't!”

 

"Sure.” Jane nonchalantly replied to every denial Yeonwoo spouts in .

 

Hyebin stood up and walked closer to Yeonwoo’s head.

 

Hyebin smacked Yeonwoo’s head. A bit hard, and Hyebin is know for her inhuman strength so it must’ve been painful.

 

“OWW!! Do you hold a grudge against me or something?! You destroyed my flashdrive, remember?! How dare you—“ Hyebin plugged off all of Yeonwoo’s rants.

 

Yeonwoo’s blabbering nonsensically. This is so unlike her. Hyebin's frown went deeper when Yeonwoo was still blabbering.

 

“You’re utterly spouting whatever comes into your head.” Hyebin flicked her fingers in front of Yeonwoo’s eyes that Yeonwoo jolted a bit.

 

“Those puffy red eyes. Your eyes are screaming sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter