BLAME

NEVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s a good thing all of us don’t have our schedules today...” Jennie acknowledged as she put on her leather gloves and some throwing knives to holster in her belt.

 

 

“Yeah, I think it is very coincidental,” Nayun agreed and finally tied her blazing red hair into a bun, and put a beanie underneath it. According to her, she would attract unnecessary attention with the color of her hair so it was best to hide it.

 

 

“And fortunate, at that.” Nayun finished as she pulled the beanie down to completely hide her fiery hair.

 

 

Nayun grabbed her leather jacket and the medical kit hastily. She put a chaste kiss on Taeha’s lips before ascending to the stairs to get her guns.

 

 

They were inside Momoland’s dorm. Their sajangnims only asked where they were going and didn’t dare inquire any more since the more they know, the more they’d get in trouble.

 

 

Since it’s the Yang Garage, they’d be okay there since the one who owns it is Yang Hyun Suk himself.

 

 

“Sana-yah! Have you seen my metal knuckles?”

 

 

“On the top shelf, anata!”

 

 

“Chaeng, can you get it for me?”

 

 

“Chaeng who?”

 

 

“Son.”

 

 

“Are you mocking me, Momo-unnie?”

 

 

“Wae—Oh right, you can’t reach it. Park Chae mah man, can you get it for me?”

 

 

“Sure, Momo-unnie!”

 

 

“Ah jinjja,” Son Chaeyoung locked and loaded her Glock 17s since she was an expert on pistols. Plus, she has an advantage in hiding spots. “I can’t believe Momo-unnie...”

 

 

“Stop sulking love,” Mina kissed the side of her head. “I love you even though you’re small.”

 

 

“Not helping, Minari!”

 

 

Meanwhile, in the living room...

 

 

“Have you seen Jane?”

 

 

Nancy stopped shining her boots and saw Daisy with an unpleasant look on her face. Nancy laughed.

 

 

“Ease the frown, bro.” Nancy chuckled and finally stood straight to face Daisy. “She’s with Yeonwoo, looking at...”

 

 

Nancy turned her head to the two tall human beings towering over something. 

 

 

Daisy and Nancy sighed and shook their heads in unison. “...looking at guns.”

 

 

It seems as if Daisy and Nancy’s mortal enemies are the guns that Yeonwoo and Jane are looking at lovingly.

 

 

“Sweet Remington Model 700,” Yeonwoo whistled when Jane locked the sniper in fromt of her. Yeonwoo smirked.

 

 

“You have to find a good sniping spot,” Yeonwoo said and touched the tip of the sniper, tracing her finger on the cold metal. She was definitely feeling the adrenaline. 

 

 

Jane chuckled. “There actually is one in the garage, I already looked for them. That’ll be my initial position later.”

 

 

Jane looked over at Yeonwoo’s bulletproof vest. “Where are your toys?”

 

 

Yeonwoo grabbed her black turtleneck sweater and wore it, completely hiding the armor under the clothing. “AK 47 is right there with Aenaen.”

 

 

“AK 47 only? No pistols? Is this a death wish, Dabin?”

 

 

Yeonwoo rolled her eyes before fishing the guns in her holsters, located in her belt and an emergency Marlin BFR in a hidden pocket. 

 

 

She twirled it between her fingers and smirked cockily at Jane who seemed amazed. “Two Desert Eagles, Ma’am. Thank you for worrying.”

 

 

Jane smirked. “That’s what I’m talking about.”

 

 

Jane continued shining her guns and Yeonwoo getting amazed at every gun Jane reveals as her backup. 

 

 

Daisy and Nancy overheard their conversation and just shook their heads.

 

 

“Girls and their toys.”

 

 

***

 

 

“Y’all need a Kunai and a Shuriken just in case we run out of ammo.” Momo started giving out 3 shurikens and kunais each. 

 

 

They were huddled in the living room, clad in their bulletproof vests and all sorts of black clothings. Everybody looked like as if they came out from a Hollywood action movie.

 

 

Their make-up was on point too. In Jeongyeon’s defense: “if we die, at least we die pretty.”

 

 

“Why are we bringing so much guns?” Ahin asked and crossed her arms. “Not to mention, we’re also wearing bulletproof vests! What for, exactly?”

 

 

Jane, Jeongyeon and Jisoo looked at each other then Jane and Jeongyeon pushed Jisoo to the center where everyone’s attention should be at. 

 

 

“Why me?!”

 

 

“You’re the leader of Blackpink, aren’t you?”

 

 

“We don’t have a—“

 

 

“You’re the oldest!”

 

 

“Ugh, fine!” Jisoo pouted that elicited a lough from everyone. She was pushed at the center of the living room. 

 

 

“Uhm—before I sta—“ Jisoo frowned and became silent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where’s Lalisa?”

 

 

Jennie’s eyes rose at this. “What?”

 

 

“I said, where Pranpriya Manoban?”

 

 

All of them turned their heads to find a specific redhead with doe-like eyes...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There was none.

 

 

 

 

“I thought she was with Rosè?!” Jennie panics and stood up.

 

 

“I thought she was with you!” Rosè exclaimed.

 

 

“Holy ,” Jennie ran a hand through her hair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter