HALLUCINATION

NEVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Promotions are over, sajangnim... Ne... My voice sounds weird? That’s because I was drugged... I’m kidding! Ne, we’re fine here... JooE should wake up sooner or later, yeah... Training? It’s going quite well! Want me to show you karate moves? Right, JooE can probably choke you before you can even say ‘haya!’ in the mat... Sure, I’ll tell them you’ll come! Alright, sajangnim! Take care!” Hyebin’s cheery tone over the phone was heard all around the room.

 

 

 

The others literally slept on the floor with their jackets as their mats. Mostly all of the girls are sleeping except Jihyo, Ahin, Nancy, Daisy, Jisoo, Rosè, Tzuyu and Sana.

 

 

 

It was only 3 AM after all. It was understandable that their bodies are all sprawled out on JooE’s hospital room.

 

 

 

 

“Do you feel okay, Hyebin-unnie?” Nancy asked worriedly. Hyebin grinned.

 

 

 

“Yeah, that bastard was lucky he didn’t miss my vein or I’ll cut his and make some noodles with it!” Hyebin snarled and eyed Leeteuk—still unconscious—meticulously. She knew what happened since her side effect fortunately didn’t include memory lapses. 

 

 

“Besides, Nancy, the dosage of the drug wasn’t that strong. If he poured another dose of that drug on me I might be stone cold dead.”

 

 

 

“Hyebin-ah,” Jisoo said. “You should be experiencing some side effects...”

 

 

 

“Yeah, that’s what Nayun-unnie said...” Daisy added worriedly. Her unnie was damn pale and she knew the drug has something to do with it.

 

 

 

“She’s not wrong, ugh, nausea is the worst!” Hyebin massaged her temple. 

 

 

 

“What happened when I was asleep again?” Hyebin asked. The girls that were awake only looked at Nancy that Hyebin assumed that Nancy did something quite insane when she was knocked out.

 

 

 

“Uhm... let’s just say,” Nancy paused and pouted. “I’m the reason why Leeteuk is unconscious right now.”

 

 

 

“What?!”

 

 

 

“I can’t believe I did it, please stop reminding me!” They all laughed and Hyebin can only imagine their angsty maknae kicking .

 

 

 

“That was highly unlikely of you, I initially thought Yeonwoo will be the one going berserk.” Hyebin laughed but then stopped when the rest didn’t laugh with her.

 

 

 

“Uhm, yeah...” Sana paused. “About that, Hyebin-unnie...”

 

 

 

“She snapped, you know.” Rosè said. “Like, insanely snapped.”

 

 

 

“She almost killed Leeteuk with the syringe,” Tzuyu said. “If only her knew how missing the vein would be fatal, Leeteuk would be buried six feet under with Yeonwoo’s—”

 

 

“Shut it, Tzu!” Jihyo hushed the honest maknae. Tzuyu just shrugged.

 

 

 

“Remember the look Yeonwoo-unnie had when she knew Nancy was kidnapped?” Ahin asked their leader who never failed to remember one of Yeonwoo’s snapping moments.

 

 

 

“Who would forget that? She was insanely mad—“

 

 

 

“She was THAT mad, times 1000000.” Ahin said.

 

 

 

Hyebin then eyed the sleeping tower on the floor, quite comfortable hugging her own jacket.

 

 

 

The girls saw the play of emotion linger in Hyebin’s feline eyes. Nancy smiled wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter