METHODS

NEVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m going to JooE, how about you four?” Hyebin asked as she fixed her hood. 

 

 

I clenched my jaw as my heart paced. Damn Minatozaki Sana and her atrocious mouth!

 

 

 

I heaved a sigh and answered. “Obviously, mine’s Nancy.”

 

 

 

“I’ll go to Daisy.” Jane asked and immediately went down without even hearing what the others might say or decide. Nayun laughed and shook her head.

 

 

 

“Rude as always,” Hyebin shook her head.

 

 

 

“The two of us would go to Ahin,” Taeha said. 

 

 

 

“You’ll need two people for Ahin,” Hyebin said and the two of them laughed. It was true though, the girl is very difficult to wake.

 

 

 

Hyebin nodded. “Okay, so we’re good then?”

 

 

 

“Ne,” The three of us said in chorus. 

 

 

 

Hyebin sighed. “Ugh, good luck to me.”

 

 

 

I laughed. Good thing Nancy was a bit easier to wake than Hyebin’s target. JooE almost never wakes up to anything except when Nancy shouts in her ear. But we need to wake them in stealth so no shouting.

 

 

 

And the only way to do that is to—

 

 

 

“Do something smart that involves using your lips and tongue, sweetie!”

 

 

 

I shook my head vigorously at the thought. NO. NO!

 

 

Oh , the mere thought of me doing stuff to Nancy while she’s sleeping is obviously disturbing! And it’s making me feel things I ought not to feel.

 

 

 

For goodness sake, we already did it...

 

 

I suddenly felt dizzy at the memory of Nancy on my bed...

 

 

my name in sheer bliss and pleasure, sweating, drowning in ecstasy as I willingly provide what she wants.

 

 

 

I shook my head.

 

 

 

What the am I thinking?!

 

 

“Yeonwoo-ya,” Hyebin nudged me. “Let’s go.”

 

 

 

I heaved a deep breath.

 

 

Ah, dammit.

 

 

***

 

 

I was going down the stairs without making any noise as much as possible when my phone vibrated in my pocket. 

 

 

 

I fished my phone out and I frowned at the name of the contact.

 

 

“GIRL POWER!!!! *insert lots of girl emojis*” 

 

 

 

Having no choice, I shrugged and answered the call.

 

 

 

“Hell—“

 

 

“HIIII HYEEEBBBJJAAANG YEEEONNNUUUU JJJAAANNNE NAAAYUN AND TEEEEYHA!!!!”

 

 

 

I winced at the volume. I think my eardrums fell! 

 

 

Who the is this?!

 

 

 

“Excuse me but,” I heaved a deep breath but someone with a grudging deep voice and as soulless as Jennie’s interrupted my supposed outburst. 

 

 

 

“WHO THE IS THIS?” Jane snarled from the other line. I silently chuckled.

 

 

“I’m Jeeeoongyeon!! I created this group voice call!” Her voice laid low a bit. “Just so you know, I uhm, might’ve fiddled with the security cameras in the dorm...”

 

 

 

Huh, no wonder she wasn’t with the others on the roofs.

 

 

Her sheepish tone was apologetic. I shook my head when Hyebin outbursts. “HOW—“

 

 

“It was rather easy, believe me,” I could hear the smirk in her voice. I laughed silently.

 

 

 

“Anyway, the other members are also connected in this call, so we can hear if you’re really stealthily waking them up.” Jeongyeon said. “No voices, just your silent breaths.”

 

 

 

“I’m the queen of stealth by the way, that’s why I’m quite serious about this, someone might beat my record...” Jeongyeon reminded us. “Remember, my ears are sensitive.”

 

 

 

I gulped as she went mute.

 

 

 

Oh damn, I guess I won’t be able to shout at her then! I felt like every drop of blood in my veins went to my face when I thought of how I should wake her up.

 

 

 

I have no choice then!

 

 

I heaved deep breaths to calm my heart and nerves when I faced my bedroom door.

 

 

 

Behind this, is...

 

 

 

I let out a frustrated groan as I turned the door knob.

 

 

***

 

 

JANE’S POV

 

 

I finally caught my breath when I escaped from the lot talking about who they should wake up. I crossed my arms and stared at Daisy’s sleeping state.

 

 

 

I smiled as my heartbeats fastened, but in a comfortable pace.

 

 

 

She’s the cutest, isn’t she?

 

 

 

I needed to wake this girl up though, it was for the greater good.

 

 

I smirked as I walked towards her bed. She has no idea what was coming to her.

 

 

 

Daisy-ah, I love you so much, but revenge is a must. This is too correct of a punishment for all your pranks on me!

 

 

 

I planted a swift kiss on her lips before I grabbed the plastic of cold, COLD water.

 

 

 

I muffled a laugh.

 

 

 

This is going to be good.

 

 

 

THIS IS COMEDIC!

 

 

 

I loosened the knot and—

 

 

 

*SPLAAAAAASH*

 

 

 

Out the water goes and hit Daisy square on her drooling face. 

 

 

 

Her eyes opened in one flutter, obviously appalled.

 

 

 

“WHAT THE FLYING FUC—“

 

 

 

“Shhh, love.” I hushed her. Her eyes darted to me and... she’s really REALLY furious right now.

 

 

 

I laughed. I should’ve known better, Daisy didn’t want any interferences once she sleeps—she’s as worst as Hyebin. 

 

 

 

But I’m her girl, so I guess I’m an exception.

 

 

 

“Love, my ing arse, Sung Ji Yeon!” She snarled in a low voice. At least she’s quiet.

 

"I do have a love for your arse, Jeong Ahn." I muttered but she quickly ignored it.

 

“Oh my God, it’s so ing cold—“

 

 

I immediately planted my lips on hers to silence her. I hate and somehow love it every time she curses—and right now, I’m feeling a little bit in between.

 

 

 

“No cursing remember?”

 

 

Daisy rolled her eyes. “Who gave you the right when you splashed me with ice cold water in—“ Daisy stopped to check her phone. Her phone showed the time—it was 11 PM. It was still early.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter