STEALTHY MOMOLAND

NEVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“For goodness’ sake, Ahin, why are we supposed to dress like this?” Jane asked and crossed her arms.

 

 

 

 

Ahin shook her head in mock disappointment. “Don’t you know that every time someone needs rescue, we need to have essential costumes and tools?! Besides we look cool. Everyone wins.” Ahin proudly said. She suddenly noticed how Jiyeon looks hot with a black fitted turtleneck.

 

 

 

She raked her eyes all over Jane’s body while biting her lip.

 

 

 

 

Jane noticed it immediately and she felt like she was pushed in a newly-lit fireplace. The innocent-looking 2nd youngest went too seductive for Jane’s eyes to endure.

 

 

 

 

In that moment, Jane swore she wanted to take on the Ice Bucket Challenge in the dead of Winter.

 

 

 

 

“Damn, unnie, you look ing hot—“ Ahin said but was cut off by someone whose dark, brown hair got braided.

 

 

 

 

“Ya, Ahin, stop cursing!” Daisy crossed her arms as she puts on her combat boots.

 

 

 

“You don’t look too bad yourself, Ahin.” Jane smirked as she let her eyes explore Ahin’s outfit. She was rocking her shorts and a black fitted crop top partnered with a black leather jacket, no doubt. Jane’s evident observations were interrupted by Taeha who chuckled.

 

 

 

 

“We all look like we’re shooting another MV.” Taeha said as she puts on her black leather gloves. Nayun puts her leather jacket without saying a word.

 

 

 

“I like angst, though.” Jane said before tying her laces and completely averting her eyes from Ahin. 

 

 

 

 

“Is it our next concept?” Taeha asked while letting Nayun put her leather jacket to her.

 

 

 

 

“I don’t know, we’re still not done with promotions.” Jane added and jumped to make the boots clank with the marble tiles. Jane frowned when she saw two missing members.

 

 

 

The visuals.

 

 

 

 

“Where’s Yeonwoo and Nancy?”

 

 

***

 

 

“You better wear something conservative, Seung Ri.” Yeonwoo threatens as Nancy initially entered hers and JooE’s room. Nancy laughed.

 

 

 

 

“I should say the same, Lee Da Bin.” Nancy’s eyelids drooped halfway. “You’re quite fond of wearing clothes that lack sufficient threads.”

 

 

 

Yeonwoo scoffed. “It’s okay because I don’t get ualized that much. But you do. It’s actually very irritating.” 

 

 

 

Nancy smiled as she raises a brow to a sneering Yeonwoo in front of her door. Nancy pulled Yeonwoo’s collar and kissed her quickly.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo’s grimace was immediately replaced with a crimson blush. Yeonwoo has agape and Nancy can’t help but kiss her once more. This time, a bit longer.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry, baby...” Nancy muttered as she smiled. Yeonwoo’s heart won’t be returning any time soon because Nancy’s genuine and pure smile sent her heart skyrocketing out of Milky Way.

 

 

 

Nancy, with her hands, touched the top of her head, down to the curves of her neck, and down through every curve she could find and said: “These are all yours. I’m yours, Yeonwoo-unnie. Now go and dress up before Ahin-unnie screams.” Nancy shut the door gently.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo is perhaps paralyzed. 

 

 

 

 

The way Nancy touched her own curves was permanently imprinted in Yeonwoo’s mind and it has no intention of fading.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo slapped herself lightly. She let go of the breath she didn’t notice she was holding the whole time. She fanned herself with her hand as she enters her own room with a confirmation:

 

 

 

‘Damn, my girl is really hot.’ Yeonwoo bit her lips as she thinks about it.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

“YA, LEE DA BIN!!!!”

 

 

 

“LEE SEUNG RI!!!!”

 

 

 

“PPUUM PPUUM!!!!”

 

 

 

“SOELLYEO NEOWAE RANGDEBYU!!!!”

 

 

 

“RANGDEBYU!!!!”

 

 

 

 

“NA—“

 

 

 

“YA VISUALS GET DOWN!!! THE PHOTOGRAPHERS ARE FEASTING OVER HYEBIN AND JOO—“

 

 

 

“And Manager-nim will kill us once your voices sound strained from too much shouting.” Yeonwoo said as she comes downstairs. 

 

 

 

The members had their eyes widened and their mouths agape.

 

 

 

“WOW UNNIE!!!!” Ahin exclaimed and had a hand placed over .

 

 

 

“You look good, Dachilie!” Nayun compliments. Yeonwoo smirked and flipped her hair.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo was wearing a fitted gray turtleneck and a black leather jacket partnered with skinny, ripped jeans and Converse chucks.

 

 

 

“What can I say?” Yeonwoo brags mockingly and Jiyeon picked up a throw pillow to throw it to Yeonwoo.

 

 

 

And so she did. The pillow hit Yeonwoo square in the face.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo glared at the ponytailed member. “ you, Jiyeon.”

 

 

 

“ you too, Da Bin.”

 

 

 

Yeonwoo ran to Jane and jumped on her back. “YA!!!!”

 

 

 

“Let me break your back!”

 

 

 

“WOW YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO ASK WHEN YOU’RE DOING THE EXACT THING—“ Jane’s yelp of struggling the gigantic woman of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter