NIGHTS

NEVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Play Best Part by Daniel Caesar, then if its done, play Get You by Daniel Caesar)

 

 

“Love, are you sleeping?”

 

 

No response.

 

 

Yeonwoo sighed and kisses the side of Nancy’s head. She looks like she’s sleeping soundly.

 

 

Minutes after Jeongyeon’s arrival, Twice and Blackpink arrived. With the 5 Momoland members that were already at the hospital, they insisted that the two—Nancy and Yeonwoo—should get some proper rest.

 

 

They declined at first, saying they were perfectly fine with 2 hours of sleep, but they poked the bags under their eyes that were very evident now—obviously because of sleep deprivation.

 

 

Yeonwoo sat and looked at the balcony of her room.

 

 

Then she looked back to Nancy again. The blinds didn’t taint the windowsills, and the moonlight seeping through the glass made its way to Nancy’s milky skin. Her small, stable breaths blowing against her hair. 

 

 

‘She’s so stunning even when sleeping,’ Yeonwoo thought as a smile broke her lips.

 

 

Her eyes then wondered to the bedside table. 

 

 

She stood up and reached for the cabinets. Then finally found what she was finding.

 

 

A pack of cigarettes.

 

 

She clutched it in her hand and walked out to the balcony. She reached for her phone in her pocket, it was only 1 AM, they got here around 11 PM.

 

 

‘I can’t break my sleep schedule tonight then,’ Yeonwoo thought as her bare feet met the cold wooden floor outside the vicinity of her room. She leaned towards the rails of her balcony and rested there. The 1AM breeze hit her face gently and disheveled her hair.

 

 

She can feel the wind hit her bare shoulder and stomach. She was only wearing a black sports bra, and sweatpants. She was too lazy to change.

 

 

Meanwhile, the moment Nancy’s back hit the soft mattress, she immediately fell into a deep sleep.

 

 

I can’t depend on my girl to change my clothes just yet. She laughed at the thought.

 

 

My girl?

 

 

Yeonwoo smiled before pulling out a stick from the pack.

 

 

That sounds nice.

 

 

She lit the cigarette and then her lips met the familiar foamy end of it.

 

 

She huffed a good breath, and puffed the smoke out. She immediately felt her muscles relax.

 

 

But before she can even huff a second one, she felt hands surround her waist and a soft kiss to her nape.

 

 

Her heart leapt at the action and she almost wanted to just cuddle with Nancy the whole night—perhaps, even her whole life.

 

 

She felt the cold breeze hit her again, but it was not as cold anymore.

 

 

It was comfortably warmer.

 

 

“What are you thinking about?”

 

 

Nancy’s voice rang in Yeonwoo’s ear. 

 

 

Yeonwoo smiled and looked at her cigarette.

 

 

“Nothing much, love,” Yeonwoo muttered. “Just... stuff.”

 

 

“Stuff that made you go back to smoking?” Nancy asked gently, sleep still evident in her tone. “I told you to stop smoking, haven’t I?”

 

 

Nancy pouted. Yeonwoo pouts back.

 

 

Nancy started fluttering her eyes, making a cuteness heart attack occur in Yeonwoo’s system.

 

 

“Oh God,” Yeonwoo scoffed. “Fine...”

 

 

Yeonwoo put the newly-lit cigarette to the ash tray. 

 

 

“Good!” Nancy said and patted Yeonwoo’s head that made the latter roll her eyes.

 

 

“Be thankful that I love you.”

 

 

“I am,” Nancy smiled and was about to kiss Yeonwoo. Although stopped herself to whisper the condition: 

 

 

“No kisses.”

 

 

Yeonwoo frowned. “What? Why? That’s gotta be the most absurd thing I’ve ever heard—“

 

 

“Because you reek of cigarettes,” Nancy scoffed and smirked. “That’s your karma, Dabin.”

 

 

Nancy took a step back and was still holding the older’s hand. Yeonwoo pouted and put on her sulking face. 

 

 

“But baby...”

 

 

“Hmm?”

 

 

“Just one?”

 

 

“No.”

 

 

“Please?”

 

 

“Aniyo.”

 

 

“Pretty please?”

 

 

“I—ugh...” Nancy sighed in defeat. “Only one.”

 

 

Yeonwoo smirked and immediately pulled Nancy closer, and kissed her straight on the lips without sparing a single second.

 

 

Nancy grunted when she tasted cigarettes on her lover’s mouth. Yeonwoo put a hand on her nape and pulled her even more as if that wasn’t the closest proximity their faces can ever reach.

 

 

Yeonwoo bit Nancy’s lower lip and Nancy opened to Yeonwoo’s liking. Yeonwoo’s tongue cascaded to meet Nancy’s and they danced their own rhythm.

 

 

Nancy put her arms around Yeonwoo’s neck and tilted her head for better access. Yeonwoo put her hands around Nancy’s waist.

 

 

Nancy let out a soft moan when Yeonwoo pulled on her upper lip, slowly pulling away.

 

 

“Not here...” Yeonwoo growled, her eyes a tinge darker again. Nancy smirked at Yeonwoo’s evident want.

 

 

“Uh-huh,” Nancy said and her lips travelled to Yeonwoo’s neck, planting soft, butterfly kisses here and there that made Yeonwoo groan.

 

 

“Let’s go i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter