THE BAIT AND THE PREDATOR

NEVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeonwoo was quite furious when she heard the members used Nancy as bait.

 

It was a shock to her that the members really know her well.

 

Yeonwoo was actually about to take the bait when she heard the ruckus behind the door. Then she looked at Nancy’s unusual behavior—Nancy would never visit her in the choreo room without ulterior motives.

 

Yeonwoo sighed.

 

She really thought for a minute there that Nancy was actually visiting her and wanted to watch her dance.

 

Of course she wouldn’t. She would never. Yeonwoo sighed in disappointment and laughed bitterly afterwards.

 

“You’re scary smiling by yourself—ouch, Jane-unnie!” Daisy bluntly observed but was cut off by Jane slapping her on her shoulder.

 

Yeonwoo started retorting. “Coming from the one who...” Yeonwoo paused intentionally and smiled at Daisy.

 

Daisy’s eyes widened and stood up. “YOU—“

 

“That’s enough.” Nayun’s serious voice stopped Daisy’s sentence. If you all assumed that Yeonwoo turned to normal, well... we're talking about Lee Da Bin here. Her deviousness gets worse when noticed.

 

“‘That’s enough’? That’s rich.” Yeonwoo paused again and mockingly gasped.

 

“Ooooh... but you can’t get enough of bugging Taeha—“

 

“Shut up, Yeonwoo-unnie! You’re being really unfair!” Taeha outbursts. Something inside Yeonwoo snapped as if her patience was suddenly drained.

 

Yeonwoo laughed sarcastically.

 

Unfair? She clicked her tongue.

 

“Unfair?” Yeonwoo pointed to herself and gave each of them an abhorrent stare.

 

“How dare you accuse me of your own liabilities?” Yeonwoo hissed.

 

The members were shocked of Yeonwoo’s anger that they were frozen from their seats.

 

“You guys probably thought I’d take Nancy as bait. Well I...” Yeonwoo ran out of words to express her aggravation that she ruffled her own hair.

 

Hyebin sighed and pulled Yeonwoo away from the living room. Hyebin thought Yeonwoo needed a breather and in behalf of forcing Nancy to be their bait, she wanted to apologize.

 

Meanwhile, Nancy was flustered when Yeonwoo started complaining how she was nonplussed about her being bait. It made her feel skeptic as heck because she couldn’t understand why Yeonwoo was acting that way.

 

It was true that they almost kissed in the choreography room, but somehow most of our almosts aren’t really enough. There's a word almost for a reason. And Nancy just experienced the definition in a very morbid way.

 

Yeonwoo lets go of Nancy's arm and started walking past her leaving her flustered and confused. She only got why she did that when Yeonwoo opened the door.

 

Alas Nancy thinking about Yeonwoo’s outburst.

 

She didn’t like it? But she.. Nancy thought as a confused frown started forming on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter