BACK TO LOVING-EACH-OTHER-TOO-MUCH TERMS

NEVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[play Dance to This by Troye Sivan, I SWEAR THE FEELS SHHSHSHSH]

 

 

Sigh.

 

 

Yeonwoo stood up from her stretcher as a sigh escaped her lips. She knew that the Doctor already told MOMOLAND about her stable condition, and Yeonwoo’s really confused as to why no one is coming inside her room.

 

 

Yeonwoo frowned. ‘Did Momoland forget me or something?’

 

 

She stretched her arms and legs which she regretted instantly.

 

 

Yeonwoo grunted in pain. “Aaaah, jinjja. I hate flu.” She whispered to herself and stood up. Her dextrose suddenly restrained her from walking.

 

 

She sat down and frowned. She was so bored.

 

 

And MOMOLAND kills boredom.

 

 

 

“YA, MOMORAENDEU!!!” Yeonwoo shouted and she even squeaked at some parts. She can hear a laugh from the other room that sounds like Jane.

 

 

She stood up immediately knowing that Momoland is in Jane’s room. She started manoeuvring the stand where her dextrose is placed.

 

 

She got out and saw no one. She can hear shouts from the next room and knowing that only Momoland has the audacity to be too loud in VIP hospital rooms, Yeonwoo immediately assumed its them.

 

 

Yeonwoo turned the doorknob to Jane’s room (since she has a flu too), and before she could even open the door wholly to scold them for not visiting her, she heard instantly Daisy’s exclamation.

 

 

“DAEBAK MAKNAE, YEPPEUDA!!!!” 

 

 

Yeonwoo peeked.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo saw something so sinful that her nose almost bled.

 

 

 

“Holy God...” Yeonwoo whispered and unconsciously her lower lip.

 

 

 

She saw Nancy’s soft, fragrant, milky, perfect and definitely flawless body...

 

 

 

In that red, thin nightgown.

 

 

The nightgown hugged Nancy’s curves perfectly—as if everything about Nancy was sculpted beyond etherealising beauty was revealed through the nightgown intended to seduce everyone to the wearer’s feet. And damn how it was effective since it’s immediately working for Yeonwoo.

 

 

 

Heck, Yeonwoo can now feel all the heat in her body go to her face. And some super mega heat stuck in her chest that she’s having trouble breathing. Her eyes are blessed.

 

 

 

“I think you did a pretty good job.” Nayun acknowledged Taeha who was beside her.

 

 

There was Taeha smirking proudly as if Nancy was now a Goddess thanks to her. “Yes guys, I taught her the art of seduction. It was a success, I daresay!”

 

 

The rest of the members applauded and Taeha was bowing receiving all the recognition with a smug look on her face. 

 

 

Nancy was shaking her head and kept it low. “Unnies, she won’t like this, I swear!” Nancy said with evident embarrassment. Hyebin patted Nancy’s shoulder.

 

 

“I bet she will even without those on.” The remark from Jane who’s laying peacefully on her own stretcher got everyone laughing. Nancy glared at Jane.

 

 

“What do I do if she doesn’t forgive me?” Nancy said in a serious tone that everyone went silent. Yeonwoo leaned back on the doorframe and stayed hidden.

 

 

 

“She will, I’m sure.” Daisy tried to soothe Nancy’s tension. Nancy sighed.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo ‘tsk’ed and pulled the stand of dextrose with her as she revealed herself.

 

 

 

“Y-Y-YEONWOO-UNNIE—“

 

 

 

Yeonwoo didn’t let JooE react and immediately gripped Nancy’s arm. Yeonwoo had a familiar feeling of relief in her heart as she touched Nancy’s skin again for the first time since that day that she can’t help but smile a bit. Nancy almost died of shock and embarrassment thinking that Yeonwoo saw her in lustful threads. 

 

 

Yeonwoo pulled Nancy out of Jiyeon’s room and left everyone dumbfounded.

 

 

Jane smirked. “TRY TO KEEP QUIET GIRLS!!!” Jane shouted—voice raspy but managed—loud enough for Yeonwoo to hear wherever she is.

 

 

 

“LET’S SEE!!!” Yeonwoo’s sly voice was back. Jiyeon smiled, Hyebin smiled, everybody grinned as they thought of the same thing:

 

 

 

It was their first time seeing a cheery, smiley and sly Yeonwoo ever since that day last month.

 

 

***

 

 

“TRY TO KEEP QUIET GIRLS!!!!”

 

 

Nancy cursed. Yeonwoo smirked.

 

 

 

“She said we should keep quiet. Hmmm...” Yeonwoo thought aloud intentionally to mock Nancy. Nancy’s legs were trembling—nervousness and excessive embarrassment, yep.

 

 

“LET’S SEE!!!!!” Yeonwoo shouted back. Nancy felt a strong urge to smack Yeonwoo’s head but she was thinking that they weren’t in good terms yet.

 

 

Nancy was bowing her head the whole time. Yeonwoo was sitting on the bed just letting her eyes feast over Nancy. Now she feels like a ert for it.

 

 

“Well?” Yeonwoo managed to speak in a low voice. Nancy ordered a search and rescue mission for her voice for she can’t find it.

 

 

 

Nancy cleared . “U-Uhm, can I change f-first?” 

 

 

“No.” Yeonwoo said. Well, she has to admit, she liked seeing Nancy wearing something like a French nightgown for her and for her only.

 

 

She was possessive, after all.

 

 

 

Nancy blushed a deeper shade of red that Yeonwoo suppressed a cackle.

 

 

Yeonwoo smirked. “Well, why don’t you show me the art Taeha taught you?”

 

 

Nancy jolted her head upright. “N-No way!”

 

 

Yeonwoo kept a serious face although she wanted to hug Nancy right here, right now. She wanted to play with Nancy a little bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter