MORNINGS

NEVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yeobooo, wakey wakeyyy...”

 

 

I heard a raspy voice and something soft—like someone’s nose tip—on my neck. Then I heard some sniffing sounds, then soft, plump lips made contact with my skin.

 

 

“Shut up, Dabin...” I groaned and turned my body around and blindly searched for a pillow. 

 

 

 

“It’s already late in the morning, love...” Her voice soothed my nerves more and I just wanted to sleep. “C’mooon, don’t sleep!”

 

 

 

Yeonwoo buried her face on the crook of my neck. I closed my eyes sternly and tried my best to ignore her catlike pleas. She was now kissing my neck, and it was really hard resisting the urge of standing up and just kiss and cuddle with her all day.

 

 

 

But unfortunately for her—for the both of us—my legs are still aching and probably every muscle in my body demands some kind of relaxation.

 

 

 

“Yeonwoo-ya.” I said in my most serious voice. Yeonwoo stopped kissing my neck and I felt her chin on my shoulder. 

 

 

 

“Ne?”

 

 

 

“I’m so freaking tired right now, and it would be nice if you can keep your hands and lips to yourself,” I growled and buried my face deep in the pillow I found. 

 

 

 

“Why are you so tired? I wasn’t that tired at all,” Yeonwoo said with a tinge of smugness.

 

 

 

I clenched my jaw. “And whose fault is that?”

 

 

“On why you’re so sore right now?” I could even hear the smirk in her tone.

 

 

 

“ you,” I cursed. I don’t curse that much usually but I’m just so groggy and cranky.

 

 

 

Training at midnight on the roofs is seriously a bad idea. I can’t even feel my legs anymore.

 

 

 

“If you haven’t insisted that I was good at parkour, then I might’ve just did some push ups,” I scowled. I heard a laugh and arms s around my waist. “But no, you did the exact opposite and I had to spend time with Lisa-unnie and Momo-unnie jumping on to other roofs!!”

 

 

 

“I’m sorry...” Yeonwoo said. I don’t even hear a tinge of regret. I rolled my eyes internally.

 

 

 

“Heh,” I spat. “If you’re really sorry, you’d let me sleep.”

 

 

 

“Okay then,” Yeonwoo said and played with my hair. “I’ll sleep with you.”

 

 

 

“Why? You should get ready, don’t you have a photoshoot with BNT today?” I frowned. It would be bad if she’s late, she might be rumoured for bad work ethics.

 

 

 

“It’s not until later, and it’s only 6 AM,” She said as I felt the bed carry her weight. “I was lying when I told you that it’s already late.”

 

 

 

“You damn idiot.”

 

 

 

“I’m your idiot.” Yeonwoo mustered and hugged me tighter.

 

 

 

I could feel my muscles relax at the gesture. Ah, this girl, really.

 

 

“But I’m re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter