INTRUDER

NEVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ah, what the , Yeonwoo?!” Jane whispered-yelled to Yeonwoo-unnie. Yeonwoo, even though darkly clad in her black, thick clothes that hugged her body perfectly, I saw her glare at Jane.

 

 

“Your foot is on our way, damn idiot!” She whispered-yelled back to Jane-unnie. I rolled my eyes at them and exerted a pretty good blow behind their heads that made them say ‘oof’.

 

 

“You two should be our stealth leaders,” I scoffed. “Not the noise makers!”

 

 

The two towers still glared at each other and I swore if I had that height I’ll throw them out of the hospital or something. But I’m small and fluffy compared to them.

 

 

We continued on crawling in the air ventilation of the hospital. Jeongyeon-unnie gave us special earplugs that was designed with a LOT of girl stickers for some reason. Some Twice-unnies said that Jeongyeon-unnie is quite the genius when it comes to gadgets.

 

 

I heard the static sound in my ears again, and it seems like the others heard it too since they stopped bickering about another foot and someone going slow to listen to the static.

 

 

“Hello? Can my girlies hear me?”

 

 

I heaved a sigh of relief when Jeongyeon-unnie’s voice rang in my ears. I thought the security caught us or something.

 

 

“I hope you don’t mind, baby but...” Nayeon-unnie trailed off. We all gushed when we heard the endearment. Nayeon-unnie shushed us, but even in the dark, I can see her toothy smile.

 

 

“How the hell are you contacting us? And where the hell are you by the way?!”

 

 

Jeongyeon-unnie’s laugh was heard. “Oh shut your worried mouth, I’m fine. I’m in the CCTV Room, as per usual—“

 

 

“THE WHAT?!! THE CCTV ROO—hnggrr!”

 

 

Chaeyoung-unnie immediately jumped on the older. Nayeon-unnie’s voice was shrill (and quite loud) that it echoed in the ventilation. We all suppressed our laughs as Nayeon-unnie’s furious face was secluded by Chaeng-unnie.

 

 

We heard another throaty laugh from Jeongyeon-unnie. “That’s why I never tell you, you bunny.”

 

 

“And to lessen your worries, I already got the Guards taken care of, don’t worry.”

 

 

Nayeon-unnie struggled more and she was free of Chaeng’s hand. “YA! That didn’t lessen my worry at all!”

 

 

We all winced at Nayeon’s whisper scream since we can all hear it too. The gusts of wind from damaged my eardrums.

 

 

 

“I know,” Jeongyeon-unnie said from the other line. “I’ll calm you down in bed later.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**kroo kroo**

 

 

We all choked on our saliva.

 

 

“Y-Ya!”

 

 

“W-What the hell?!”

 

 

“JEONGYEON WE HAVE MINORS!!!”

 

 

Nayeon-unnie stopped struggling from Chaeyoung-unnie’s grip. Jisoo-unnie took the initiative and tapped Chaeyoung’s hand away—Nayeon was turning violet and red, probably from the lack of oxygen and from what she heard from Jeongyeon-unnie.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry—pfft—“ There was suppressed laughs, then another warning—all coming from Jeongyeon-unnie in the CCTV Room.

 

 

 

“Anyway, just crawl and crawl and crawl... I’ll tell you which ventilation opening is in JooE’s room.” Jeongyeon-unnie said followed by breaking the most awkward silence I’ve ever experienced by a plopping sound. Seems like she made herself comfortable on a couch or something.

 

 

 

“How the hell would you even know that exactly?” Jihyo-unnie inquired the older. Jeongyeon-unnie released a guilty laugh.

 

 

 

“Maybe or maybe not I put GPS trackers in your earplugs...”

 

 

 

“What the hell, Jeongyeon?” Jennie-unnie whispered-yelled. Jeongyeon laughed again.

 

 

 

“See, this is why I never told you!”

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

“GIRLS, STOP!”

 

 

“You didn’t have to yell!” Jennie-unnie scoffed. Lisa winced at the sound from her ear and Jennie immediately took care of her and checked up on her.

 

 

“Lisa-yah, gwaenchana?”

 

 

“N-Ne unnie,” Lisa said faintly. 

 

 

“Ar—“

 

 

“NAYUN-AH GWA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter