GO BIG OR GO HOME FT. YEONCY

NEVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NANCY’S POV

“Erm...” I started fidgeting when me and Yeonwoo-unnie reached her room’s door. I swear if my hands have eyes they’re literally crying right now.



Yeonwoo-unnie must’ve sensed my awkwardness because she laughed and tapped my shoulder. The simple gesture sent my heart skyrocketing out of earth that my palpitations were out of this world. Oh my gosh, Yeonwoo-unnie, why are you making me feel this way! I’m pretty sure she was just being casual and nice to make me feel comfortable but heck, why do I overthink her actions too much?!

 


“Why are you so tense around me? Now I’m wondering if I did something wrong...” Yeonwoo frowned and gave me what it seems like a thoughtful look. If the human body was granted an ability to melt, I would be a gooey gray liquid right now.



Thank goodness humans didn’t have that property.



Yeonwoo-unnie seems like she haven’t noticed me exhilarating because she turned the doorknob thus engulfing the both of us inside.



Oh and dammit, it’s rose-scented just like her! Now it’s really impossible to act normal without sniffing around!



***

Yeonwoo-unnie grabbed another laptop behind her shelves of One Piece collectibles. Yeonwoo-unnie is such an otaku! I guess we won’t be compatible with each other since unfortunately I wasn’t blessed with the patience to cope and read subtitles. And I hate dubbed animations so getting me inside the world where Yeonwoo-unnie desires to be is impossible.



Yep. We’re not compatible.

 


I almost slapped myself for thinking absurd things again. I don’t even know if I spaced out in front of her! I’ll abhor myself til I die once that happens.



Oh no way in hell, McDonie. Not in front of Yeonwoo-unnie!



I shook my head tons of times until I was out of my reveries. I opened my eyes and looked around and saw Yeonwoo-unnie staring at me with an entertained glint written all over her face.



“What are you doing? This is a first...” Yeonwoo-unnie’s voice from sly and cold turned to dark and husky real quick that I hyperventilated. I quickly clasped my mouth to avoid her hearing my quick, deep breaths.



I engulfed wholly her rose-like scent.

 

Wait, why does this smell familiar?



I smelled the sweater I’m wearing that Ahin gave me and...



“, Ahin-unnie!” I whispered to myself when the sweater smells exactly the same scent that was in the very air I’m breathing inside this room right now. Damn it, can’t my unnies sleep peacefully at night without planning something ridiculous?!



Yeonwoo-unnie was still setting something up in her laptop and I’m still standing, dumbfounded by the ethereal beauty my eyes have beheld.



Her effect on me is intoxicating that just the change of her voice requires my lungs to stop working—and somewhat, somehow I love how she does it to me.



Thank goodness she didn’t notice I’m wearing her sweater. It'll be the death of me if she noticed it.



I jolted a bit when Yeonwoo-unnie closed her laptop loudly and faced me.



We locked gazes. Her fierce eyes meeting my own.



“That’s it.” Her dark, brown pools were swimming in something more darker than what she owns.



Is it... desire?



In one swift move, she put her laptop on her study table and strutted towards me. My astonishment when she pushed me literally went over the roof. The result was me plopping on her bed and—of course—not to mention, absolutely stunned me in position.



“Y-Yeon—“

 


My goodness, a figure suddenly blocked my vision and all I see were soft lines of black, drawing soft almonds and dark, almost black orbs whirling me in.

 


“Why...” Yeonwoo-unnie huffed as she settled on top of me in all fours. My heartbeat was beyond erratic and I feel a warm tingle inside me.

 


Is this even... normal?

 


“...are you doing this to me?” Yeonwoo put each of her arm beside my head. Her burgundy red hair forming falls-like as she looked down at me.

 


It was dark. The blinds in her room were still settled as it should be. But I can see those eyes that can’t lie to my own.



“W-What...” I breathed. And exhaled. “...are you saying?”



Yeonwoo scoffed. “You know damn well what I mean, Nancy!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter