ALLIANCE

NEVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile, at the back of the warehouse, seven men coated in black suits argue...

 

 

 

“YA!” Heechul hissed when Shindong smacked the back of his head without warning. “That hurt, doofus!”

 

 

 

“Who’s the doofus?!” Shindong snarled. “You were literally giving us the signals of backup as soon as Yeonwoo looked at you!”

 

 

 

“She has a real gun, okay! If you guys were in my position, you’ll pee in your pants!” Heechul pouted. 

 

 

 

“Plus, Yeonwoo looked like she was really about to kill me! She aimed at my ing head!” Heechul pointed his head. “MY HEAD, YOU HEAR?!”

 

 

 

“And Jane also has a gun pointed at my legs! God, who thought of giving the girls a real gun?!” Heechul glared at each of them. “CEO Lee will kill us.”

 

 

 

“Who the hell came up with this kind of training anyway? Nancy looks so unwilling when she let us paint her legs with violet paint...”

 

 

 

“Nayun seems chill though.”

 

 

 

“Yeonwoo legit seems willing to kill me,” Heechul slapped himself. “Yeonwoo shot a real bullet at the side of my head...” Heechul’s traumatized tone was there and SuJu can’t help but laugh.

 

 

 

“Soo Man will kill us, you mean.” Leeteuk rolled his eyes. “He probably knows by now...”

 

 

 

“We hate Soo Man, anyway. At least we’re helping MLD Entertainment.” Donghae said while brandishing a combat knife. “Besides, we have a specific girl group to thank for this...”

 

 

 

 

Suddenly, a woman in a black suit strutted towards where SuJu was having a blaming game. The guys immediately looked at the woman who was casually eating jokbal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You mean us?” Momo said and smirked with smudges of jokbal sauce at the side of her lips that Sana wiped. 

 

 

 

“Aigoo, Momoring, try to eat cleanly~” Sana babied Momo once more. Momo pouted and scooted closer to Sana.

 

 

“Try to monitor Momoring, Sana-yah. She might shoot someone by accident.” Their leader, Jihyo, warned with a laugh. 

 

 

 

The 9 girls appeared with those black overall suits that the men in black suits felt a bit intimidated. 

 

 

 

“Dul set!”

 

 

The 8 girls gave Jihyo a questioning stare as if saying: ‘huh? we’re really doing our introduction?’ but obeyed anyway.

 

 

 

“One in a million! Annyeonghaseyo, Twiceu imnida!”

 

 

 

 

“Thanks for coming over,” Leeteuk smiled. The 9 girls were all ‘nah, it’s nothing’.

 

 

 

“Well, what do you expect? I’m friends with Taeha!” Dahyun smirked. “No one messes with my friends.”

 

 

 

Twice ‘ooooh’ed at Dahyun’s statement. Dahyun smiled wackily.

 

 

 

JYP sent Twice here, SM has no idea what SuJu did—SuJu is anxious about it right now—and Momoland is the most clueless right now crying inside the warehouse.

 

 

 

“Are the YG people coming—“

 

 

 

Nayeon’s question was cut off when someone shouted ‘OW!’ out of nowhere. It was someone with a deep voice. 

 

 

 

“Lalisa, what did I tell you about stealth?” Jennie’s voice was low and threatening. Lisa smiled sheepishly and pouted. Jennie rolled her eyes as she strutted towards the other companies’ representatives. Jisoo, Rosè and Lisa who’s close to tantrums followed.

 

 

 

“Sorry, we’re late,” Jennie bowed. Jisoo muffled a laugh. 

 

 

 

“Wae?” Jennie asked.

 

 

 

“Nothing... you look overly formal—Ow, Rosè!” Jisoo yelps when Rosè smacked her shoulder. 

 

 

 

“As y’all know, yeah, uhm, we’re Blackpink.” Lisa introduced their group. Jisoo muffled a laugh again.

 

 

 

“Now that we’re all here,” Siwon starts. “Why are we all here again?”

 

 

 

“Err, Siwon-sunbaenim, Momoland and MLD is in a total crisis because of our companies. Aaaand, we’re here to help.” Jihyo smiled. 

 

 

 

“The girls need all the help they can get. Especially towards SM, no offense, seniors.” Chaeyoung added. SuJu laughed in response.

 

 

 

“None taken. And if there is, it’ll be took as humorly offense.” Leeteuk remarked. The others laughed as they understood what the leader meant.

 

 

 

Jisoo looked at the warehouse. “This warehouse is familiar...”

 

 

 

“Yeah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter