CONFRONTATION

NEVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7:45 PM

 

 

“Are you hungry, baby?” Yeonwoo asked the gorgeous woman cradled in her arms. Nancy just groaned in response and hugged her tighter.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo laughed. “I know I smell good, but you have to tell me if you’re hungry already.”

 

 

Nancy raised her head. “I want you.” With that look on Nancy’s face, Yeonwoo reddened. Nancy just woke up from her fortunate slumber  that her ‘just-woke-up’ face was seriously hot and deviously seductive.

 

 

“I want you so, so, sooo bad.” Nancy exaggerates with her raspy small voice. Yeonwoo flicked Nancy’s forehead as she sat down.

 

 

 

“You told me yourself that you’re still not 18—YA!” Yeonwoo shouted in surprise when Nancy’s hands travelled to her stomach to her back.

 

 

"Dabin, it's a really bad idea to appear gorgeous to my eyes when I just woke up."

 

 

Nancy sat up and leaned her face closer to Yeonwoo’s as their lips brushed. Yeonwoo closed her eyes as Nancy tilted her head for an entrance which Yeonwoo gladly obliged.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo’s hands s to Nancy’s hair as she pulled her closer that their bodies were now in contact. Nancy deepened the kiss when her tongue penetrated Yeonwoo’s mouth. Yeonwoo groaned in response. Nancy straddled Yeonwoo and sat on her lap.

 

 

 

Nancy pulled away as she gasped for air, then immediately longed for Yeonwoo’s lips again. Nancy didn’t let Yeonwoo have the chance to breathe as she crashed her lips onto hers again.

 

 

 

“Crap, when did you get so good at this...” Yeonwoo sighs as she pulled away. Nancy smirked.

 

 

 

“You haven’t experienced the best part, jagiya. Now shut those lips and kiss me.” Yeonwoo chuckled and pulled Nancy in a kiss again. This time, passionate and gentle. Soft as a feather. 

 

 

 

Yeonwoo opened her eyes and pulled away. She saw that Nancy has her eyes closed still. Yeonwoo chortled. “You can open your eyes now, Seung Ri.”

 

 

Nancy frowned. “Aish, jinjja.” Nancy pouted.

 

 

 

“One more, juseeeyoooo~”

 

 

 

“No.” Yeonwoo said and tried to get Nancy off of her lap but Nancy locked her legs between Yeonwoo’s waist. Yeonwoo laughed and massaged Nancy’s bare thighs. Yeonwoo looked up and met Nancy’s eyes—Goodness, it was so brown and as if begging for them to continue.

 

 

“We should stop.” Yeonwoo patted Nancy’s thigh. Nancy tightened her lock on Yeonwoo’s waist as a sign of opposition. Yeonwoo shook her head.

 

 

 

“I’ll just enjoy your lower extremities on my laps, baby girl. No kissing.” Yeonwoo said. Nancy pouted more.

 

 

“C’mon! I waited for like a month, I missed you and those lips of yours. This is not fair, unnie!” Nancy complained. Yeonwoo sighed and smiled afterwards.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo was actually very aroused right now that she wanted to make Nancy experience whatever it is that she wants to experience. But doing that in a hospital room? Uhm, no.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo smiled. “Next time, jagi. I’m kindaaaa hungry.”

 

 

 

Nancy’s hands were still on Yeonwoo’s hair. She could just lean forwards and she’ll have what she wants, but Yeonwoo spoke with the most serious and dark voice Nancy never knew she had. 

 

 

 

“Trust me, Lee Seung Ri. I’m so ing aroused and I’m so ing hot right now that I want to just you myself. Right here. Right now.” Yeonwoo growled. Yeonwoo’s blatant words struck Nancy so much that she immediately felt hot herself. Gosh, she needs to train herself to NOT get swayed with ing.

 

 

That was one thing they didn’t tackle on Taeha’s ‘dominance over your partner’ lesson.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo continued speaking and tucked Nancy’s loose hair behind her ear. Nancy shivered at the sight of Yeonwoo’s eyelids drooping halfway and how Yeonwoo’s cold fingertip made contact with her earlobe. “You have no idea how much I want you. I probably want you as much as you want me. , maybe even more.” 

 

 

 

 

“But I love you. So I won’t do it no matter how often you make me sleepless at night because of the thought of how luscious you’ll look without that t-shirt on.” Nancy blushed profoundly at Yeonwoo’s words. Yeonwoo smirked.

 

 

 

 

“So yeah. Better get off of my lap now, baby girl.” Nancy nodded and obliged. Yeonwoo patted her head as the both of them stood up.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo was about to go outside when Nancy held her hand.

 

 

 

“J-Jagi, I’ll take care of the food. Y-You need to rest.” Nancy managed to say. Yeonwoo smirked at Nancy’s trembling voice.

 

 

 

“I love you.” Yeonwoo said and drew circles on Nancy’s arm.

 

 

Those 'I love you's of Yeonwoo really needs to stop for Nancy's heart to have the slightest chance to calm down a bit. There was no second Nancy wasn't worried about her heart rate every time she's with Yeonwoo.

 

 

Nancy breathed in relief as the action soothed her. “I love you too. I’m sorry for rushing you—“

 

 

 

“Believe me, I should be the one sorry.” Yeonwoo gave her an apologetic look. Nancy raised a brow. “Ugh, I can’t believe I told you that!”

 

 

 

“What?”

 

 

 

“The one where I wanted to... to...” Yeonwoo couldn’t say it. Yeonwoo swore she just said it at the spur of the moment that’s why she feels so regretful about it. Nancy laughed at Yeonwoo’s puppy face.

 

 

 

“I swear, you should stop acting like a high school girl.” Nancy exclaimed and let go of Yeonwoo’s hand.

 

 

 

“I’ll be back with food.” Nancy said in final as she waves.

 

 

 

When the door closed, Yeonwoo smiled and shook her head as she walked towards her bed.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo laid on the bed as she sighs dreamily.

 

 

 

“Oh gosh, I’m such a girl.” Yeonwoo whispered to herself. The solemn whiteness of everything in the four corners of her room seemed so colorful in her eyes. The effect of Nancy Jewel McDonie, everyone.

 

 

 

There in that specific whiteness, where everything seemed bland, she realized just how much she adores Nancy.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo, smiling to herself, suddenly felt sleepy as she goes to her fortunate slumber.

 

 

***

 

 

 

“...she... asleep... Nancy... no...”

 

 

“...kill... money... who ca... JY...”

 

 

“...injection... dextrose... poison...”

 

 

 

Yeonwoo stirred at the mumbling voices she was hearing. It was annoying her as heck so she wanted to turn around but to her surprise, something restrained her from doing it. 

 

 

 

Yeonwoo fluttered her eyes open. Her vision immediately adjusted as she noticed three black silhouettes against the light. It appears they were masked. Yeonwoo basked the scent as she distinguishes that it was surely men’s cologne—a pretty expensive one.

 

 

 

 

 

Yeonwoo’s eyes widened when she saw a syringe in one of the masked man’s hands and the other one was holding the tube of her dextrose.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo wanted to scream but there was something that blocked that breathing seems impossible. 

 

 

‘Oh , oh , oh !’ Yeonwoo tried to stay as motionless as possible as she tried to fetch her phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter