M AND G

NEVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aaaahhh! It’s so tiring!” Hyebin screamed lazily after she took off her thick coat. She plopped her entire body on the couch and moaned against the fabric.

 

 

 

They just got home from their second win in Inkigayo. Hyebin was happy, they honestly didn’t expect anything, but still, the tedious part of going to and fro and performing every day was getting to her.

 

 

 

The other members were still outside carrying their pillows and other stuff they bring to every stage. Some couldn’t handle the drowsiness anymore and slept inside the van. Right now, maybe they’re struggling waking up Jeong Ahn. Hyebin managed to escape the ‘Waking-Up-Daisy-The-Sleepy’ routine and just wanted to relax her back on the soft couch.

 

 

 

“Ya, Hyebin-ah, nice job escaping.” Hyebin couldn’t see who said it because her face was against the couch. Hyebin laughed.

 

 

 

“They aren’t done yet, I presume. Nice job escaping too.” Hyebin said in her drowsy tone. She was sure Jane was the one who told her that since Jane was the only one who can escape without fail when it comes to waking up Daisy. Fortunately for Hyebin, she was only lucky not to be discovered by JooE.

 

 

 

“I always escape.” Jane said in a proud tone. Hyebin heard footsteps going upstairs so she assumed Jane was going upstairs.

 

 

 

Hyebin raised her head. “YA PUT THE TROPHY IN THE CABINET!!”

 

 

 

“JooE’s carrying it.” Jane peeked and saw Hyebin’s horrified face. Jane smirked.

 

 

 

 

“Oh no.” Hyebin immediately got on her feet to go outside. Jane laughed her lungs out. She knew why Hyebin wanted to get the trophy from JooE.

 

 

 

“OH NO.” Hyebin shouted while running outside.

 

 

 

JooE is the clumsiest member of MOMOLAND next to Yeonwoo. That’s why the fear of JooE losing her grip on the trophy bothers the Leader so much.

 

 

 

Jane shook her head as she hears the conversation outside. Their voices were loud enough to disturb everyone in a 5 kilometer radius. 

 

 

 

“YA, JOOE BE CAREFUL WITH THAT!” The whole, yet threatening voice of Hyebin blared outside.

 

 

Jane heard a loud clank. It seemed brass against asphalt.

 

 

 

“SHIBAL.” 

 

 

“OH MY—“

 

 

“YEP. WE’RE DONE FOR.”

 

 

“PICK IT UP BEFORE MANAGER-NIM SEES!!!!”

 

 

“OH MY DAB I’M SO SO SORRY!!!” JooE’s cry was heard.

 

 

Jane facepalmed.

 

 

 

The trophy did fall from JooE’s grip.

 

 

***

 

 

 

MOMOLAND was now gathered in the Living Room, all in their comfy pyjamas. They were about to say goodbye to their manager-nim that looks as drowsy and tired too.

 

 

 

“Goodbye, Manager-nim!” They all said in unison. Although, they were exchanging worried looks all the while. The manager looks so incapable of driving safely.

 

 

 

“Are you sure you can drive safely, though?” Hyebin asked. Yeonwoo kept on playing with Nancy’s fingers while looking straight. 

 

 

 

The manager gave them a strained smile. “I can drive safely, girls. Go get the rest you need.”

 

 

 

The manager left without saying a word. They all looked at each other.

 

 

 

“We shouldn’t worry so muc—“

 

 

 

*BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM* (OMG HAHAHA PUN INTENDED)

 

 

 

Nancy immediately straddled Yeonwoo due to shock of the thunder that rummaged the whole dorm as heavy rain started pouring down all of a sudden.

 

 

 

“, call Manager-nim.” Yeonwoo said as she hugs the maknae back. She kept on caressing Nancy’s back as the others panicked and called their manager.

 

 

 

“C’mon pick pick pick up.” Hyebin was practically prancing all over the room. Others were having a prayer meeting already leaded by Ahin.

 

 

 

After four rings, the manager answered. Hyebin immediately put the call into Speaker Mode. The members huddled in a circle with the phone in the center. The background noise from the other line was evident rain.

 

 

 

“Wae--”

 

 

 

“It’s raining hard! You can stay here in the dorm, manager-nim! It’s not safe to drive—“ Hyebin panics and she spoke in the fastest way possible but the manager cut her off.

 

 

 

“Calm down, do you want to be the main rapper? I’m already near my house, Hyebin. I’m pretty sure you set this into speaker so the rest of you, SLEEP NOW OR YOUR CONTRACT IS BREACHED.” The manager said in a strict tone.

 

 

 

“Isn’t that a good thing—OW, THAT HURT JU WON!” Jane winced as JooE smacked her on the back of her head.

 

 

 

Manager-nim laughed at the other line. “Rest, MOMOLAND. For goodness sake, stop killing each other or I’ll kill you myself.” The members laughed at the empty threat and the Manager finally dropped the call.

 

 

 

Everybody breathes in relief and were back to their comfortable sitting positions. Nancy has her leg on Yeonwoo’s leg and was still cuddling with her unnie. Yeonwoo has an arm around her and kept kissing Nancy’s baby hair. JooE has her arms around Hyebin’s tiny waist as Hyebin closes her eyes. Nayun and Taeha were talking while their hands were intertwined. Meanwhile Daisy was now lying down the couch, fast asleep. Jane was knitting something while Ahin walked in the kitchen.

 

 

 

Everyone sat in silence as the night started going so slow yet comfy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YYYYYAAAAA!!!!”

 

 

 

“!”

 

 

“SHIBAL!”

 

 

 

“WHAT IS IT?!”

 

 

 

“, I think I died...”

 

 

 

Everybody yelped as JooE shouted. Especially the leader.

 

 

 

“You’re all forgetting something!” JooE glared at each and every one of them.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo glared back. “What is it that you need to shout?!”

 

 

 

 

JooE pouted. “We’re still not eating anything for dinner!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

MOMOLAND facepalmed. All that shock for this?

 

 

 

Yeonwoo rolled her eyes then turned her whole attention to Nancy again. Nancy was like a baby huddled near her neck. Nancy was just hugging Yeonwoo tighter.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo can melt and she won’t even mind. “Are you cold?” Yeonwoo asked. Nancy shook her head.

 

 

 

Nancy’s eyes turned to slits when she saw how gorgeous Yeonwoo’s neck was after all. She wanted to plant kiss marks aka allergies to Yeonwoo’s neck if only the other members weren’t in the same room as them.

 

 

 

Nancy was, honestly and undeniably, excited to do things to her Yeonwoo. Things she learned from the master of planting hickeys and getting away so easily from it—Yeonwoo.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo was now arguing with JooE whether they’d have fried chicken or soup for tonight so she couldn’t see Nancy’s devious smirk.

 

 

 

 

Nancy waited for Yeonwoo to stop bickering with Ju Won which happened shortly after her quick planning.

 

 

 

“I’ll just cook both, you idiots. Joo Won, go help me in the kitchen.” Hyebin stood up but JooE sat still.

 

 

 

“Then what was all that bickering for, unnie? In the end we both got what we want.” JooE said. Hyebin raised a brow.

 

 

 

“Isn’t that a good thing, you ?” Yeonwoo retorted. JooE pouted.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo knew what was coming so she held the throw pillow tight. Nancy noticed it and stifled a chuckle.

 

 

 

And it finally happened.

 

 

 

 

JooE.

 

 

 

Did.

 

 

 

Her.

 

 

 

Aegyo.

 

 

 

Again.

 

 

Which wins Hyebin over any condition JooE wants EVERY. DAMN. TIME.

 

 

 

“B-B-But...” Yeonwoo grimaced when she hears JooE’s annoying yet adorable voice. “JooE wants soup!! JooE thinks Yeonwoo-unnie doesn’t deserve fried chicken—OW!!!!!!” 

 

 

 

Yeonwoo couldn’t help it anymore and threw the throw pillow aiming to JooE’s head with all her might. JooE glared at Yeonwoo while holding her head.

 

 

 

“ you, unnie—“

 

 

 

“Ya, no cursing.” Hyebin said and pulled JooE up. 

 

 

“Help me in the kitchen, juseyo.” Hyebin said and JooE obliged, although still sending Yeonwoo death glares and a dirty finger. 

 

 

 

 

Yeonwoo cackled. “That’s right, JooE! I’m so able!” Yeonwoo shouted  with utmost confidence and the rest of the members that heard her laughed.

 

 

 

Nancy had agape after hearing Yeonwoo’s retort. 

 

 

‘F-F-F-able?’ Nancy thought.

 

 

“EW! WHAT THE HELL?! YOU, UNNIE!” JooE shouted from the kitchen which made the members laugh more.

 

 

 

“NO CURSING, JOO WON!” Hyebin scolded.

 

 

 

Taeha laughed. “You are indeed, Yeonwoo-unnie.”

 

 

 

Nancy discreetly glared at Taeha.

 

 

 

Nayun cackled with her becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter