Chapter 9

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was really happy on Monday morning,he had a good sleep last night. He eat his breakfast fast and he walked to school,he was humming happy all the way,Jongin kissed him,maybe it was just a mistake but he kissed him!

,,I see someone's in a good mood today,why?" Xiumin asked when he saw his best friend walking to class with a glow over his face.

,,You won't belive what happened to me!" Baekhyun sat down fast next to Xiumin.

,,What and what happened to your lip?!" 

,,Oh that scazy woman hit me again,ignore that!" 

,,For how long will you ignore her Baekhyun?! She is mean and she hits you like this!" 

,,Like I said,ignore her,and guess what happened after I left the movie?! I was walking home when a guy started to follow me and he wanted to hurt me,I got scared and I called hyung,the guy with the baby Sehunnie and he came to save me! After he let me sleep at his place."

,,What?! Did he try something with you?!" Xiumin asked with big eyes.

,,Nooooo!!! I slept with Sehunnie and he slept on the couch but the next day he kissed me." Baekhyun said glowing with happiness.

,,Wait! He's gay?!" Baekhyun nodded fast.

,,Yes! He was married with a guy and his name was Kyungsoo,he passed away when Sehun was born,really sad actually." Baekhyun pouted thinking how sad Jongin was talking about his husband.

,,Are you joking right now?! He was pregnant?! A guy was pregnant?!" 

,,Yeah,it seems like that,how cool is that?!" 

,,So this means that he likes you?" 

,,I don't know hyung,but I do,I really like him." 

,,Try not to get hurt Baek,please,he's more older than you and he has a kid,aren't you too young to take care of a baby?" Baekhyun looked down sad.

,,I know that I'm young and all but I'm not a Xiumin and I really love Sehun,that kid makes me really happy." 

,,I know but that was just a mistake Baek,it happened once and I remember even now how much you cried because of it,I don't want to see you cry again,that is all." 

,,He promised me that he was in love with me,he wasn't after all,stupid me!" Baekhyun hit his head and they both stop talking when their teacher came to class. Baekhyun was wondering how Jongin and Sehun are,he will text them later. 

Xiumin was always his good friend,bestfriend so he knows everything about him,they tell each other their secrets and worries so Xiumin knows when that woman hurts his bestfriend or when Baekhyun told him that he was in love with that guy that only wanted from a kid,Baekhyun cried for days but he got over it.

 

 

 

 

,,You did what?! Are you kidding me?!" Suho was with his mouth open and wide eyes.

,,I've kissed him yesterday,I don't know why!" Jongin ruffed his hair in anger,he was at the company in Suho's office,he needs to go and see the doctor with Sehun for his month check up.

,,Are you falling for the kid Kai?! You said you don't like him." 

,,I don't! I don't know,he's so nice with us and maybe I need to start a new."

,,He is a kid!!!! And he's the son of our boss!!! Kai are you loosing your mind?! If you need just pay someone and do it!" Suho was worried for Jongin,he suffered so much after Kyungsoo was gone and he was sure that nothing good can happen if he falls for Baekhyun.

,,I know! Suho I know all of this and I feel stupid,I still love Kyungsoo like crazy,I pray every night for a miracle to happen and for him to come back but for nothing." Jongin looked at Sehun that was sleeping.

,,Maybe you need a break Kai,go out with Sehun and have some fun,you need to do something else,maybe that will help." 

,,I was thinking the same but I don't know if now is the best time." 

,,Oh Kai,I think now is the perfect time to give you this letter." Suho walked to his desk and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter