Chapter 27

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Luhan promised to him to come see him when he will come to Korea he didn't expect Luhan to show up at his door one week later.

,,Surprise hyung!" Luhan grinned at him early in the morning. Jongin rubbed his eyes to be sure that he's not dreaming.

,,Did you run away from home Lu?! What are you doing here?" Luhan made a pouting face.

,,I didn't run away don't be silly I just came here to see you and Sehun that is all,I will start hight school soon so why wait?" Jongin noticed the suitcase next to the shorter.

,,You don't have a place to stay no?" Luhan ginned again.

,,I will stay at the dorm when school starts but until then,no I have no place to stay." Jongin let out a sigh and he let Luhan come inside.

,,Why do I feel that I will regret this later?" Jongin mumbled to himself as he close the door.

,,Woah hyung I love your apartament! So cosy here." 

,,Lu I have just one bedroom,I don't think it's a good idea for you to stay here." 

,,Ahhh don't worry hyung,I will sleep here on the floor,really just keep me in for two months and I promise not to bother you and I can cook and clean and all." Luhan made a cute face that Jongin hated right now,he was so weak when it comes to cute faces.

,,Sure but don't burn my house down okay?"

,,I won't hyung and I can look after Sehun when you're at work." Jongin let out another sigh,he sure has a bad feeling about this 

When he was in China,Luhan was always with him keeping him company and showing him around,Luhan was a nice kid enjoying life but he likes him just as a friend nothing more and he wants to stay friends with him.

,,Okay Lu be a good kid and don't get in trouble okay?" 

,,Yes hyung!!!" Jongin face palmed himself letting Luhan to unpack. He really needs a strong coffee and a new job. Suho will bite his head if he'll find out about this.

Jongin sat down at the kitchen table hitting his forehead on the hard wood cursing under his breath. He really needs a job,he needs to do something or he will go crazy,more crazy than he is,he keeps looking at that small video from Baekhyun's phone over and over and over again,he knows the video by heart,he is crazy,really crazy,he thought that going away for some time will help but it didn't,he misses Baekhyun more and more. 

,,Hyung are you okay?" Jongin let out a sigh turning to face Luhan.

,,Why?"

,,Because I'm standing here for the past ten minutes and you keep on hitting your head and curs." 

,,I'm fine don't worry." Luhan looked with pity at Jongin,he was still a kid but he would like someone to love him like Jongin loves Baekhyun.

,,Hyung,I think Sehun woke up." Jongin let another sigh and he walked back to his room seeing Sehun crawling on the bed.

,,Hey there Sehunnie,there is someone here that wants to see you." Sehun giggled happy as he tried to crawl to his father. Sehun was eight monts old now and he startes to crawl around like a little puppy,Jongin founds him funny because his baby boy is a little fat but so funny to watch,he would like Baekhyun to be here and see Sehun grow up,well he would like Kyungsoo as well,to see how big their baby boy is and how beautiful Sehun is.

,,Come to appa angel!" Jongin opened his arms for Sehun and his baby boy crawled happy to his appa.

,,Oh I love you so much Sehunnie!" Jongin hugged Sehun tight kissing his cheeks. 

,,Look Sehunnie is Lulu." Jongin walked with Sehun in the kitchen where Luhan was making breakfast for them.

,,Sehunnie!!! Gege is here to see you!!" Luhan rushed to hold Sehun that laugh when Luhan tickled his side.

,,I missed you so much dumpling." Luhan snuggled his face making Sehun to laugh more.

,,Dumpling?" Jongin asked amused as he sat down at the table.

,,Yes,he's really chubby hyung and he looks like a big dumpling that I wanna eat!" Luhan bit Sehun's tummy slowly making Sehun to laugh again.

Jongin just smiled looking at them,maybe having Luhan around for some time isn't that bad but his mind was still running at Baekhyun,he just can't get him out from his mind and he really doesn't want that,Baekhyun's smile makes him smile as well.

 

 

 

,,Where is Baekhyun?" Chanyeol came to the coffee shop around one pm and there was no Baekhyun around.

,,He's around here,I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter