Bonus chapter

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

since I love u guys so so much and u love the story I give u this special bonus chapter....some comedy for u guys^.^ Enjoy and thank u so much for every comment and upvote 💖💖💖💖💖💖

♡___________________________________________♡

 

 

 

Hey guys! Is me Baekhyun, did you miss me? Well I did! Tomorrow we are going in vacation! Yes finally after two years we are going to have some fun with the kids,we all go together so this will be interesting,us and nine kids! 

Sehun turned ten this year so as a special present for him and for us we will go to the beach for one week. My Sehunnie is so big and more beautiful,he is a player just like his daddy. Taemin is always copying his older brother,both are two devils always making something stupid that makes me yell at them, Jisoo is always with Jongin,that girl really loves her daddy,like a lot! And my little Kyungsoo is the quiet one,he likes to stay around me more,he is my little bean I love him so much,but I love them all,I'm so proud of my kids,they are smart and so beautiful,they took that from their father,don't tell Jongin that I said that because he will brag about it but let's be real,my husband is perfect in every way possible and I love him the same way since I first saw him,he didn't age a day and is strange! 

We got a house because a three room apartament weren't enough so we decided to buy a house,is not a big house but enough for all of our kids to have a room of their own and we have a beautiful garden that Kyungsoo always loves to help me keep it clean and a huge pool for them to have fun. Taemin has his own room but he likes to spend his time in Sehun's room so we put a bed there as well. Jisoo is in love with her room and she won't let anyone get in her room except her daddy and Kyungsoo sleeps with me and Jongin most of the time,I told you that my little bean is like glue to me but I don't mind,but from time to time all the kids love to sleep in our bed.

I like to sing for them and play together but only Kyungsoo loves to spend some time with me and I am happy since my other kids ignore me hahaha,well I don't mind some free time from time to time. Jongin is working for my father again because he is good at what he does and for me,I work at a daycare,I'm realky good with kids,Jongin didn't want to let me work but I am so bored home and I need a break from my own kids,don't get me wrong I love my kids more than anything but somethimes you just wanst some free time for yourself to do something else besides,cleaning,cooking,laundry,yelling at kids when they fight over the same toy. I work for five hours and after I have a cup of coffee with Luhan,just one hour for us to breath and talk about clothes and other silly things.

But still how you go in vacation with friends and kids? Simple you try to act like you have everything under control,smile all the time and nod. I start to pack their luggage one week before, I never knew that Jisoo has so many clothes! I should stop buying so many clothes for my kids, I need to take some toys with us, and we really don't need to forget Kyungsoo's baby owl plushie because last time we went on a holiday he cried all the week that we were gone,he really loves that creepy plushie but Jongin said that in a way Kyungsoo has Kyungsoo's big and rond eyes an that the plushie looks just like him and he was right,so strange. But anyway,I hope,really hope that I didn't forget anything.

Tomorrow we will go together with a big wan where all of us fit,is more like a bus,we take turns to drive,we went together with our friends with the plane when the kids were little and it was a bad bad idea,Luhan's twins boys are so loud and with Sehun and Taemin together it's louder,good thing Jisoo and Suho's twins are good friends and they talk about dolls and other stuff and little Kyungsoo is with me calm,playing or watching cartoons on my phone.

I just need to make some food for tomorrow's ride and I'm all done! 

 

,,Mama!!!!!" Aha,I talked too early,me and my big mouth.

 ,,Yes sweetie?" I saw my little Kyungsoo run to me with tears running down his chubby cheeks.

,,Sehun hyung said that I will never grow tall like him and Taetae!" I sat down on my knees hugging my little bean.

,,So what angel? Mama is short as well and that makes you more cute!" He looked at me with his big eyes like I said the most interesting thing ever.

,,Really mama? Is not wrong to me short?" I hold him in my lap pocking his cute little nose.

,,No baby,you can be short and beat them,or be someone important,save the world,make mama and daddy happy everyday okay?" He nodded his head fast smiling at me,how much I love that smile of his.

,,I love you mama." He hugged my neck and run back to his room. I sat there smiling thinking how lucky I am,I have a beautiful husband that loves me so much even after so many years,I have four perfect kids that love me even if they don't show it so much this days and I have friends. I was always craving for someome to love me,to hug me to care for me and I have all of that and much more.

 

,,You look beautiful when you smile like that." I moved my eyes to the door where Jongin was sitting there smiling at me.

,,You're home!" I rushed to him hugging Jongin tight.

,,I missed you too." I giggles looking up at him as he placed a sweet kiss over my lips.

,,You know that I always miss you hyung." I still call him hyung,it's funny to call him like that and I still can't get used with the idea that he is my real husband and he really doesn't have a problem with me calling him likd that.

,,Do you want me to help you with something?" 

,,Just put the kids to bed,Sehun and Taemin are waiting for you to read their bedtime story and Jisoo wants her goodnight kiss mister." 

,,Anything for my kids then what do you say if me and you play a little after?" I turned red hearing that.

,,S-stop! Just go up!" I pushed him away from my kitchen still burning up,I'm still innocent and still a kid,it's stupid to think about me that I'm still a kid but I am one,other finish college now or do who knows what but I am a parent to four crazy kids at only 28,nobody belives me when I tell them that I have four kids,not one or two but four! 

I chuckled at how silly I am and I turned to finish our lunch for tomorrow and breakfast,I won't have time to make breakfast in the morning since we need to get up at 6 am. I washes my hands after I cleaned everything,it's eleven so the kids should be to bed by now and sleep,I walked to Sehun's and Taemin's room chuckling when I saw my two boys sleeping hugging each other and Jongin was sleeping on Taemin's bed with the story book in his hand,play time my ,I know that Jongin will be tired after work,I went to my boys covering them better.

,,I love you two,sweet dreams." I kissed their forehead and I turned to Jongin,I wanted to wake him up but he was sleeping so good so I let him sleep there with the boys,I kissed his lips walking out from the room,in front of their room was Jisoo's room,I walked in seeing her sleeping with her ten plushies all over her bed,I walked to her kissing her cheek.

,,Goodnight my princess." I smiled caressing her long hair. She was so beautiful and she loves when me or Jongin plays with her long hair,she was out little princess.

 

I was dead tired and my little bean was sleeping on my bed like always,he didn't put his pajamas but it was hot so I let him sleep in his undies and t-shirt.

I walked to the bathroom to take a fast shower and brush my teeth,I was thinking about tomorrow,we will have so much fun and I can take a break from everything,the hotel has a play groud for the kids and they will be crazy about it. After I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter