Chapter 15

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Good morning Baek!" Xiumin said as he saw Baekhyun walking to class but his friend was down again.

,,Morning." Baekhyun sat down trying to smile at his friend.

,,What happened Baek? You look really bad this morning,did you had to sing to Sehun again?"

,,No,I miss them so much but I need to study and that crazy woman yelled at me for nothing again and I think that one day I will hit her,I can't take it anymore." Baekhyun hid his face starting to cry again.

,,Oh Baek don't cry,Jongin hyung knows about what that woman does to you?" 

,,N-no,well he knows that she hurts me but this past two weeks we didn't had that much time to talk and I didn't see them,he's busy with work and I'm busy with school and I want to see them." Baekhyun let Xiumin wipe his tears smiling at him.

,,Then go and make him a visit,wait! You didn't see Sehun for two weeks?!" 

,,Yeah and he keeps crying for me and I should see them no?" Baekhyun smiled back at Xiumin. 

,,Yes you should." Baekhyun smiled and he looked out the window thinking about Jongin and Sehun,he got so busy with studying that he didn't had time to see them but he talkes with Jongin every night and he sings to Sehun till he falls asleep but he misses Jongin's touch and his kisses and even his hugs. He really needs a hug now,just a small hug. That woman hit him again,and this morning he woke up feeling sick to his stomach. He was so skinny this days,he doesn't eat his dinner because he wants to ignore that woman and he's so hungry.

 

 

 

,,Are you going to visit him Baek?" 

,,Yes,I don't wanna go home just now." Baekhyun and Xiumin left home after the day was over,they were both tired but Baekhyun just needs to see Jongin and Sehun to be better.

,,Be careful Baek." Xiumin winked at him.

,,Yeah stop!!! He's not like that." Baekhyun blushed like crazy thinking again about Jongin's y body.

,,Still!!! Make him go crazy about you!" Baekhyun laugh hearing that.

,,Don't worry he made me go crazy about him,he's so perfect Minnie,so sweet and caring,he's so different than others and he's so good looking and he's not a playboy." Xiumin smiled,he's glad to see Baekhyun so happy,he needs to be happy,he's a good person and so loving.

,,Then don't mind me and be happy Baek." 

,,Thank you for always being my best friend Xiumin." Baekhyun hugged Xiumin so tight,he was glad that he has somene to talk with about what happnes home,just to yell his anger and get a hug and a smile in return.

,,See you tomorrow Baek." Baekhyun waved at Xiumin and he walked to Jongin's place humming happy,he was so excited to see the two of them,he misses to snuggle with Sehun and kiss his chubby cheeks but of course he misses to kiss Jongin's lips. But now he was worried that maybe he should have called first,maybe Jongin is busy or with someone else or who know.

Baekhyun bit his lower lip and he knocked at the door,he didn't hear anything so maybe they are out for a walk or something,the shorter let out a sigh and he turned to leave when his breath stopped,Jongin was before him looking more good than ever or maybe he missed him more than he thought,Sehun was in his arms sleeping.

,,Baek,why didn't you call? I was waiting for you in the park." Jongin walked to him smiling but Baekhyun was so lost in Jongin's beautiful eyes.

,,Are you there Baek?" Jongin chuckled sitting before his lover that was so beautiful today.

,,H-hyung..... I missed you." Baekhyun looked up blushing like crazy,why was Jongin smirking at him? He never saw him smirk until now and he will lose it soon.

,,We missed you as well Baek,let's go in." Jongin opened the door and he let Baekhyun walk in first.

,,I will put Sehun to his bed,he just fell asleep ten minutes ago." Baekhyun nodded and he let Jongin put Sehun to sleep.

 

,,You want a soda Baek?" Baekhyun jumped when he felt Jongin behind his back. 

,,N-no...N-no...h-hyung." Baekhyun turned around coming face to face with Jongin's well build torso.

,,Look at me Baekhyun." The shorter turned red like fire because he never saw this side of Jongin until now,the seductive one,and he likes it, he likes everything about Jongin until now, he was peferct in every way possible and he was scared in a way,to dream about more,to ask for more,to want a family with the man before him,but that will never happen,Jongin will never love him the right way,he will never give him a child like Kyungsoo did,he will never be perfect for him.

,,Don't cry Baek,just look at me." Baekhyun looked up at Jongin letting his tears to fall down his cheeks.

,,Is that bad to love you hyung? Is that bad to want someone to love me back? Just once I want someone to love me hyung,I want someone to care about me." Baekhyun hold Jongin's t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter