Chapter 19

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin didn't sleep all night,he was still trying to call Baekhyun but his phone was still off,even the next morning he still didn't had a chance to talk with the shorter.

,,Please look after Sehun for me,I need to find Baekhyun." Suho was still angry on Jongin but he took Sehun.

,,Just find him Kai." 

,,Thank you Suho. Sehun be a good boy like always and appa will bring Baekhyun back,I promise." Jongin kissed his forehead and he run to find Baekhyun.

,,Your appa is the most stupid person alive but he loves you like crazy Sehunnie." Sehun looked up at Suho like he understood everything that was happening. The kid was too smart for his little age.

 

 

Jongin drived to Baekhyun's house waiting for the shorter to go to school but he didn't see Baekhyun leave. Jongin wanted to go and knock at his door but that wasn't a good idea. He drived to Baekhyun's school waiting until the classes were over hoping to see him leave the school but he didn't. Did Baekhyun miss school today? Was he too late? Did Baekhyun really gave up on their baby. 

That thought made Jongin to hit the steering wheel in anger,he really needs to find Baekhyun,he needs to fix this. He needs to.

,,!!!"Jongin close his eyes trying to think,he called Baekhyun again but nothing,his phone was dead.

,,Where are you Baek? Please tell me where to find you." Jongin drived again,looking around every place that he went with Baekhyun. He tried the park,the mall,the pizza place but nothing,Baekhyun was gone. What if Baekhyun left Seoul? What if he run away with his baby? He needs Baekhyun in his life and their baby,Sehun needs his brother or sister.

Jongin looked everywhere,it was getting late and the sun was starting to fade away. He called Suho to ask him if he can keep Sehun more.

Suho yelled at him in anger because he didn't find Baekhyun,well he was an idiot and he didn't fight with Suho because he was right.

Jongin tried the park again,he had one last chance,it was dark outside and he was sure that Baekhyun won't be here alone in the place that he was about to get but he stop moving when he saw a person on the same bench he meet Baekhyun for the first time,he was sure that it was him.

Jongin was scared to walk there,he doesn't want to hear that Baekhyun gave up on their baby,his heart broke into million of pieces when he heard Baekhyun's sobs. He needs to go there and talk with him.

Jongin walked slowly but he stopped again when Baekhyun turnes his head seeing who it was,his broke face made Jongin to get smaller and smaller.

,,C-can I talk with y-you?" Baekhyun nodded slowly and he sat next to him not knowing what to do,hug him? Kiss him?

,,I was looking for you." Jongin was the first to talk after ten minutes that they sat in silence.

,,W-why?" Baekhyun was so broke and that made Jongin to hate himself even more.

,,Because I love you Baekhyun, and because I'm an idiot." Jongin got the courage and he hold Baekhyun's hands.

,,Y-you really d-do? W-why? I'm so tired hyung,so tired to smile when actually I'm so broke,I'm just too tired to fight." Baekhyun looked at Jongin with hollow eyes,he was done.

,,Because you're more stronger than me,because you are so damn beautiful,because you make me smile even if you're sad,because you care more than you care about yourself,because just because Baekhyun! I ing love you! I love you more than I loved Kyungsoo, I know that now,I love you so much and please tell me that you didn't do anything to our baby." Jongin was a crying mess as well,he was sorry but he loves Baekhyun more than Kyungsoo and he doesn't feel wrong about that,maybe it was just comfort with Kyungsoo and he liked their relantionship but now he changed,he wants Baekhyun in his life forever.

,,H-Hyung..I....I didn't do it! Hyung I saw our baby,he is real and I couldn't do it hyung! How can I kill my baby! I don't know what will happen next but I can't kill him." Baekhyun jumped in Jongin's arms crying like crazy,he made up on his mind,he will have the baby,he can do it,he was strong enough to fight for his baby.

,,Oh God thank you! I love you Baekhyun,thank you!" Jongin kissed his lips feeling so happy right now.

,,You're not mad?" 

,,No!!!! I tried calling you since yesterday,I was looking for you all day and I got so scared knowing that you gave up on everything but you're here Baek and I'm so happy,forgive me for what I said yesterday,I just got scared and I'm and idiot like Subo said."

,,Suho knows?!" Baekhyun asked with big eyes.

,,Yes he does."

,,He was the one than punched you?!" Jongin forgot about his bruised lip.

,,Yeah." 

,,Good." Baekhyun said smiling a little.

,,What do you say if we go back to my place? I would like to talk mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter