Chapter 20

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Hey how are you Kyungsoo? I came today alone because I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry. I'm so sorry love for loving someone else,but I'm sure you will be proud of me because he's so sweet and the best parent for Sehun and guess what? I will be a daddy again,can you belive it? It happened so fast Soo,I'm scared but I will try to do anything to protect Baekhyun and our baby,I just was your blessing,it's unreal but I made this,I didn't think that something bad could happen and his just a kid, Soo,I just want to make him happy and smile every day like he does,can you look over him please?" Jongin let some tears run down his tanned cheeks,he came here after he left Baekhyun home,he needs to tell Kyungsoo what he did because he was so scared for Baekhyun,the poor kid was so innocent and loving,but what about his father? How can he face his boss?

,,I still miss you Soo and Sehun does too,I still tell him every night what a wonderful person you were,I want you to be proud of us Soo,I will leave now but next time I will come with Sehun and Baekhyun,I want you to meet him,I hope you're happy up there. Bye now." Jongin made a bow and he went to take Sehun home. He misses his little angel. 

 

 

 

,,You're here! Finally! Sehun was throwing a tantrum at us and he doesn't like anything we do." Jongin smiled seeing Sehun pouting making him more cute than he is.

,,Hey little guy,did you miss appa?" Sehun pouted more waiting for Jongin to take him up.

,,I miss you." Jongin took Sehun in his arms hugging the baby tigh to his chest.

,,I love you." Jongin whispered in Sehun's ear making the baby to giggle more happy.

,,You love me too?! Woahhh I knew it!" 

,,So tell me about you and Baekhyun." Suho came back with a glass of water for Jongin. Lay was in their bedroom doing some work.

,,I have no idea what will happen next but I will fight to be with Baekhyun because I love him,I wanted to have with him,I wanted to love him and now I can,now I have a reason to love him Suho,I know it will be hard but I can do it." Suho smiled hearing Jongin. His friend grew up so much in the last years,when Jongin was just a kid and he never took anything really serious but everything changed when he got married and had Sehun,and now when he will have another baby with Baekhyun,they both know that it will be hard but Jongin needs to fight.

,,I'm sure that Kyungsoo will be so proud of you Kai,he is happy for you because you found a nice guy that loves you and Sehun,even more than you love him I can say."

,,Hey!!! Nobody loves Sehun more than me! I'm his father!" Jongin pouted at Suho.

,,Aha keep saying that and maybe I will belive you." Suho like to tease Jongin and he wants his friend to loose up a little.

,,I better go home now,I need to bath Sehunnie." Sehun giggled happy hearing about the water,he just loves water.

,,Call me if anything happens Kai,I will help you with anything " Suho hugged Jongin and Sehun.

,,I will,thank you for yesterday." 

,,I did it for Baekhyun not for you,bye now!!!" Jongin smiled and he left home thinking if Baekhyun was okay.

 

 

 

Baekhyun was trying to understand if this was a joke or his father was actually thinking to get him married.

,,I will take this as a joke father." Mr. Byun glared at him.

,,It's not a joke Baekhyun,I think this is for the best for you." His father was getting more angry on Baekhyun.

,,I will visit you later Siwon,you and your son need to talk." Mr. Lee stood up and he left the two alone.

,, I didn't even finish high school father! How can I marry a girl that I don't even know or love!" 

,,You will and that is that!!" 

,,No!!! We're not in the 60ths when you got married with someone that your parents want! I won't marry her or anyone else! I have the right to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter