Chapter 13

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A beautiful morning,warm and comfortable,this was the feeling that you should feel when you wake up next to the person you love. To feel his loving hands around your body and his breath over your forehead,his calm breath.

This was the perfect way to wake up after you made love with the person that maybe has thd same feelings like you and he smells like the ocean,so manly and addicting. Baekhyun snuggled his face smiling like a kid,he was happy,really happy. Last time he woke up alone in bed with a note telling him that he was just nothing more,the first time he let a guy he really trusted use his body and he just run away. But now Jongin was still here,still hugging him,still loving him,maybe.

Baekhyun bit his lower lip looking up meeting Jongin's dark orbs.

,,Morning Baek." Jongin said smiling at him.

,,I thought you're sleeping hyung." Baekhyun smiled back at him still holding tight to the taller,still scared that maybe it was just a dream.

,,I woke up not long ago,how are you feeling Baek?" Jongin lean over kissing his forehead,he missed this,to wake up next to someone that you like,it was a nice feeling.

,,I'm okay hyung don't worry about me but I'm soooo hungry and I miss Sehunnie." 

,,Well I was thinking since I woke up early and since it's a beautiful day outside,we should take Sehun and go to the beach? If you want to come with us,he's bigger now and I'm sure he will enjoy the water." Jongin was playing with Baekhyun's long fingers.

,,Yes!!!!" Baekhyun sat up happy about the idea.

,,Ohhhhh my back hurts." He made a crying face,well at last he knows that he didn't dream about last night.

,,Are you in pain?!" Jongin got worried seeing Baekhyun uncomfortable face.

,,No it's okay it will pass but I should take a shower and can I ask you to borrow me some of Kyungsoo's hyung clothes again?"

,,Sure I don't mind,you can take what you want Baek,I'm sure he won't mind as well,I think it's time to give them away no?" 

,,Why hyung? I will bring them back,I will wash them and put them back." Baekhyun stood up from the bed with the sheet over his shoulders and he went to Jongin's closet.

,,Why Baek?" Jongin was still in bed lazy to move.

,,Why? Because they are your memories and I'm sure you're not ready to give up on them just yet." Baekhyun looked around seeing only black clothes and some red jumpers.

,,Kyungsoo hyung loved black?" Baekhyun turned his head seeing Jongin's suprised face.

,,Don't look at me like that hyung, I'm not an idiot." Baekhyun walked to Jongin that was still surprised to hear Baekhyun talk like that.

,,Thank you Baekhyun." Jongin wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's slim waist smiling so gentle.

,,For what hyung?" Baekhyun asked confused.

,,For not rushing me to forget about Kyungsoo." 

,,How can I be so stupid hyung? I don't think I would be too happy if I would be the one gone from your life and you forget me that easy,I really understand so you don't need to thank me." Baekhyun lean over kissing Jongin's lips.

,,We should eat and go after Sehun.'' Jongin move his hands under the sheet liking how Baekhun's smooth skin feels under his fingers.

,,Hm we should,I will take a shower now.'' Baekhyun bit his lower lip and he run to the bathroom forgeting to take the clothes with him. He was grinning like crazy under the shower,Jongin really made love with him last night and it was so good,much better than last time,it was perfect actu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter