Chapter 8

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up hearing laughs all over the house was a different feeling and strange,what is happening? Jongin moved his numb body as he opened his eyes. He had a good sleep,the best in the past months since he has Sehun. Jongin could head Baekhyun singing to his son,his voice was so sweet and good,Kyungsoo was a good singer,a really good one but so was Baekhyun.

Jongin stood up and he walked to his bedroom seeing Baekhyun on the middle on the bed with Sehun on his lap giggling happy.

,,Good morning you two." Jongin said smiling at them with his arms crossed over his chest.

,,Good morning hyung!!! Sehunnie look is appa! Good thing you're up hyung! I really like really need to use the bathroom!" Baekhyun stood up from the bed and he placed Sehun in his arms.Jongin laugh amused. He noticed that his son was changed and the saw the milk bottle next to the bed.  Jongin placed Sehun on the bed that was busy eating his feet.

,,Sooooo good hyung! I was about to explode!" Baekhyun came back with a huge smile over his lips.

,,Why didn't you wake me up? You don't need to take care of Sehun." Baekhyun sat down on the bed with his legs crossed.

,,I wanted to but you were sleeping so good and I had the feeling that you needed to sleep more than me to pee and I hope you don't mind that I changed Sehunnie,I've feed him and he threw up a little over his clothes.

,,It's okay Baek thank you,did you had a good sleep?" 

,,Yes I did! Sehun was very nice to let me sleep and I don't remember when I doze off!" 

,,I'm glad,how are you feeling today?" Baekhyun looked down at Sehun that was so happy playing alone.

,,I was really scared last night hyung,something like that never happened to me before but I'm better now and I will be more careful from now on." 

,,Good,it's not safe to walk around alone at night,you saw what it can happen."

,,Yes,but maybe next time you will come with me and see a movie." Baekhyun's cheeks turned red looking down at his hands.

,,Are you asking me out mister Byun?" Jongin said teasing him.

,,Nooo just .... hmmm... to keep me safe!" Baekhyun grinned but he would like a date with Jongin.

,,That sounds nice but I can't." Baekhyun looked disappointed at Jongin.

,You know that Sehun likes only me and you,I can't leave him alone with someone knowing that he will cry all the time,even if I want to take some free time and go at the movies with you." So it wasn't a no and that made Baekhyun smile again.

,,You are right hyung! How stupid of me and I will miss my little angel! No Sehunnie?!" Sehun looked at Baekhyun giggling happy.

,,I love you too little Sehunnie!!! So much!!!" Baekhyun lean over and he kissed his nose. Jongin smiled seeing the shorter like this. He wished to see Kyungsoo like this,to love their baby,to play with him,to see him grow up so beautiful and perfect but his husband was gone,it brokes his heart thinking again how happy they were,how jealous others were on their perfect relantionship and now there isn't even a maybe,Kyungsoo was gone.

,,W-why are you crying hyung?!" Baekhyun's sweet voice made Jongin to look at him,his pretty face was so worried for him and he doesn't even know him so well. He didn't wanna cry and definitely not in fromt of Baekhyun but he really misses Kyungsoo now.

,,I'm sorry Baek but I just miss him,everytime when I look at Sehun I remember him,he was my everything and he is gone,I can see him anymore and ...and....." 

,,Shh hyung,it's okay to cry,I'm sure he misses you as well but he is happy like omma,I'm sure she is smiling down at me right now and I'm sure hyung does as well." Baekhyun placed his hand over Jongin's one smiling,he should be jealous but he isn't,how can he be on the person that was next to Jongin and he gave him this beautiful angel.

,,I k-know and I feel stupid now,I'm really sorry Baekhyun." Jongin looked aside when Baekhyun came closer to him,Sehun was still busy with his fingers so Baekhyun wrapped his hands around Jongin's waist and he hugged him,he expected Jongin to push him away but the taller hugged him tight hiding his face in his hair crying more in silence not to make Sehun cry as well.

How much he needed this hug,to feel someone next to him,to tell him that he's doing the right thing,that he will be okay in the end and he loves the way Baekhyun makes him feel calm,that's why Sehun loves him so much? 

,,I really like the way you smell hyung,so sweet." Baekhyun said into a whisper smiling happy that he hugged Jongin again,he was still a stupid kid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter