Chapter 26

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new day,a new tear on his delicate cheek but Baekhyun wiped his tears fast smiling,he needs to smile like always,he lied for so many years that he was happy so he can lie again. 

They all thought that he was so lucky to be with the name of Byun,they all knew who his father was,he saw his father on Tv so many times, but nobody actually knew him as person,he was hiding his true pain behind stupid pranks and making others to hate him,like that he could make others notice him,nobody knew that he was so broke and just walking back home where nobody loved him that hurt him more than any punch that someone gave him. And one day he meet Chanyeol, eleven years older than him, he bumped into the giat when he was running from some guys that wanted to beat him,lucky for him he met Chanyeol and the guys run away just to beat him up the very next day. Chanyeol just happened to be the next day close to his school and he saw Baekhyun again so he asked him out for a coffee and slowly they started to be friends but Baekhyun never told him about his stepmother or his father. Chanyeol took his first kiss one month later,that was the first time Baekhyun felt that his inner self lilled with beautiful butterflies,he was so happy that he didn't sleep all night thinking about Chanyeol, two weeks later Chanyeol asked him out on a official date as a couple. Baekhyun had so much fun that night,Chanyeol was holding his hand laughing at his silly jokes and that night happened,he lost his ity and he told Chanyeol how much he loves him,maybe Chanyeol got scared because he was underage and still a kid besides him and he understands him now,but still back then it hurt Baekhyun to wake up the next morning in pain and alone,he gor better with time after he stop crying. One year,two years and he was him again,the kid that never got the love he always wanted,her beating were more bad and he was about to lose it again when someone pulled him to see Sehun that day and then Jongin happened,he didn't want to fall in love again,he was scared to fall in love but he did because Jongin was so perfect and look where he is now,crying again in his small bathroom,he needs to get ready for work but he can't stop his tears from falling thinking about Jongin.

,,Just stop you idiot." Baekhyun turned the shower off and he stepped outside taking a deep breath.

He can do it,he did it all his life,he can smile like always,yes he can lie again.

 

,,Good morning Baek! "Lucas was the first to welcome him as he walked inside the coffee shop.

,,Morning,I will change and help you." Baekhyun rushed to change finding Chen that was changing as well.

,,Morning Baek,are you ready for a new day?" Chen smiled at him and he smiled back.

,,Yes!" Baekhyun kicked the air with his fist making Chen to laugh.

,,Well someone's happy about work,we should go out later after work,me and Lucan will go and eat some pizza if you want." 

,,Oh no it's okay but I will come next time,I love pizzaa!!!!!" 

,,Sure no problems." Chen smiled and he left Baekhyun alone to change. He doesn't need new friends to ask him what happened,he was okay alone.

 

Baekhyun walked to one of the tables helping Lucas and Chen to clean the place and open,he needs to get his mind busy with something.

,,Baekhyun." Baekhyun turned his head seeing Chanyeol walking inside the coffee place.

,,Yes?" 

,,Come with me please." Baekhyun followed Chanyeol to his office like a lost puppy,he did something wrong?

,,I did something wrong Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked as he close ths door after him.

,,No no I just have a question about the papers I gave you yesteday." Baekhyun tilted his head confused.

,,Since when is your name Kim and not Byun? Are you married Baekhyun?" Baekhyun's face got sad again.

,, No." Chanyeol got more puzzled than ever.

,,Then?"

,,It's a story that I will tell you later not now please,I need to help the others to open,excuse me now." Baekhyu made a bow and he left Chanyeol's office.

,,What happened with you Baek?" Chanyeol let out a sigh looking over the papers again. Why is his name different?

 

 

 

 

,,Are you ready Sehunnie?! Look how beautiful everything is!!!" Jongin was walking around Beijing understanding now why Kyungsoo wanted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter