Chapter 18

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Please tell me that this is just a stupid joke Kai." Jongin covered his face holding back his tears.

,,I'm not that stupid to make jokes like this,Baekhyun is pregnant." Jongin came to see Suho after Baekhyun left,he needs to talk with someone about what happened,he was lost,he didn't belive that something like this will happen.

,,You didn't think to use pretection or something?! How stupid can you get Kai?!" Suho was angry on Jongin,he was about to slap his bestfriend.

,,He had before so no I didn't think he would get ing pregnant! I never knew that someone else can get pregnant! !" Jongin stood up from the sofa walking around the room,he was the biggest idiot alive.

,,It's not only if he had or not Kai! Maybe he used protection then! You didn't even asked him! You was in so much need?! Why didn't you pay for someone to  Kai! You got stupid now he is ing pregnant,the kid of our boss is going to have a baby with you!" Jongin stop moving looking at Suho with a broke gaze.

,,He.... he said that he will give up on the baby." 

,,What?! And you accepted?!" Suho stood up as well going to Jongin.

,,I told him that it's for better,he's just a kid." Suho grabbed Jongin's t-shirt angry.

,,You call yourself a man Kai?! You were so happy when Kyungsoo told you about Sehun and he was still a kid as well, you were happy then because you loved Kyungsoo?! Now you feel bad because you ed a kid and you let him pregnant?! You did this Kai!!!" Suho punched Jongin for the first time in his life. He was so angry on Jongin,he should man up and take reaposability for what he did.

 ,,What are you doing Suho?! Stop you two!" Lay walked in the livingroom with Sehun in his arms,he never heard Suho yell like this until now.

,,Teaching this a leasson!" Suho punched Kai again,he didn't fight back because Suho was right,he was an idiot to hurt Baekhyun in the first place.

 ,,You think only with your head! Both of them but you never think with your heart! You wanted to give up on Sehun as well because you were too scared to live alone! You don't know how much Kyungsoo cried then! He was so hurt because you wanted to give up on Sehun and look now at him! He's the perfect little baby and you want to do the same with Baekhyun! It's that easy to give up on your kids?! You don't care what we feel?! I will kill to have a baby with Lay and you have two with two guys that are perfect for you! Get over it you stupid ! Kyungsoo is ing dead and I don't care how harsh that sounds but he is gone and you love Baekhyun ,you two did this! He is scared now and you should be there for him! If you don't want the baby we will take it and raise him or her like our own." Suho let go of Jongin's t-shirt crying as well. He was crying in anger because he want's a baby with Lay,to have a real family and Jongin wants to give up so easy on something so beautiful.

,,Suho is right Jongin,we will be happy to take the baby,we want to adopt soon so it's a perfect idea." Lay said looking with so much love at Sehun that was sad looking at his appa.

Jongin glanced at his baby boy and Suho was right,he was an idiot, he wanted to hurt Sehun just to have Kyungsoo next to him for a little longer and now when he found a perfect guy for him,he wants to break that,he will be a father again,why was he so scared? Baekhyun won't die and together they can be happy and a real family. Baekhyun was a kid but a strong kid that showed him what true love is. Maybe Baekhyun was more of a father than him,he can take care of Sehun better than him so again,why was he an idiot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter