Chapter 7

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Keep talking with me Baekhyun! Where are you?!" Jongin got to his car fast,he was really worried for Baekhyun,he was still a kid.

,H-hyung....I am scared....someone is following me." Jongin got more angry when he heard that.

,,Just stay on the phone Baek,where are you now?"Baekhyun hold back his sobs and he walked near the park where Jongin comes all the time.

,,In the park hyung and nobody is here." 

,,Okay that is close just wait Baek!" Jongin pulled his car aside and he run to the park,he lives really close from that park and he saw the younger scared and someone behind him that stop walking when he saw Jongin coming to Baekhyun.

,,H-hyung,you're here."  Jongin hugged Baekhyun close to him and he glared at that man that left when he saw that Baekhyun is with someone.

,,Everything it's okay now,don't worry Baek,I'm here." Baekhyun hold Jongin's t-shirt tight like his life was depending on that and he start crying scared.

,,Shh calm down Baek,come I will drive you home."

,,N-no....can I stay like this more? Please hyung,I like the way you smell." Jongin patted his back slowly. It was really hard to say no to him,he never said no to Kyungsoo when they were dating and now he lets a kid to hug him like this and it makes him feel strange.

,,You want to see Sehun?" Baekhyun gazed up when he heard Sehun's name,his cheeks were covered in tears.

,,Yes! You will let me see him?!" Jongin nodded smiling at Baekhyun.

,,Thank you hyung!" 

,,Let's go he is with Suho and I'm sure he is crying by now." Baekhyun nodded and he walked with Jongin to his car. When they got back they could hear Sehun cry from down stairs. 

,,I'm back!" Jongin opened the door letting Baekhyun in first.

,,Finally! How is the kid......... hey..kid." Suho didn't expect Baekhyun here.

,,Hello hyung." Baekhyun made a bow and he rushed to Sehun that was happy to see him again. 

,,Are you hungry Baekhyun? There is still food left from dinner."

,,Yes! I'm always hungry." Jongin walked to the kitchen and Suho followed his fast.

,,What is he doing here Kai?!" Suho asked fast in a low voice.

,,I have no idea but I couldn't let him go home alone after he was about to get by someone,he was too scared to move and I just told him to come here." 

,,Are you having feeling for him Kai?"

,,No! I love Kyungsoo and he's just a kid that likes Sehun,I'm scared to like someone Suho,I don't want to lose anyone else again,not after what happened with Kyungsoo." Suho feels sorry for Jongin,he never saw someone love like they did,first of all Jongin and Kyungsoo were best friends and than lovers,they did everything togethed and he never,never saw them fighting and then Kyungsoo just left his life,it was sad and heartbreaking to know that the person you love so much will never come back.

,,I'm here for you Kai,if you need to talk,don't worry too much okay?" Jongin let out a sigh and he nodded.

Jongin was wondering why was he even worried,Baekhyun will never like someone like him and he doesn't even know if the younger was gay,not all guys are gay so why does he even care? He can he friends with Baekhyun and the younger really loves Sehun,there is nothing bad in having friends,no?

Jongin walked to the living room where Lay was laughing on the sofa and Baekhyun was down on ths floor playing with Sehun,he never saw his baby boy laugh so much until now,his sweet laughs were so addicting,he wants to hear Sehun laugh like that always.

,,Here Baekhyun,come eat."

,,Sure hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter