Chapter 12

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Mr.Kim you managed to come,I'm really glad." Mr. Byun came closer to Jongin that was too busy glancing at his son.

,,I can't stay much sir because Sehun may start crying and I want to say that I'm sorry if I will leave." Jongin made a bow to the old man that laugh.

,,It's okay mr. Kim don't worry,now please let me introduce you to someone." Mr. Byun took Jongin away from Baekhyun that pouted. He will get bored again.

 

 

,,Can I have a glass of wine please?" Baekhyun asked the man behind the bar. 

,,Sure,red or white?" 

,,Red like my anger now." He said the last part to himself,he was expecting to stay with Jongin but the older was too busy talking with others.

,,Here sir." The bartender gave him a glass of red wine that he drink in one go. Baekhyun was angry on the lady that was talking with Jongin now, he was jealous because the taller was looking really good that night. Like really hot.

,,Can I have another glass please?" Baekhyun was ready to drink the red liquid when someone took his glass away.

,,Hey that is mine." 

,, I think you had enough Baek,you don't drink." Baekhyun pouted at Jongin trying to take his glass back.

,,Stop Baek." 

,,But hyung,I'm bored and you're flirting with someone else and I'm just sitting here alone." Jongin chuckled seeing the pout over his lips.

,,Are you jealous mr Baekhyun?" 

,,Yes I am and where is Sehun?" 

,,He's with Suho and now that you remember me I should call him." Jongin stepped ouside the busy room to call Suho. He was expecting to hear Sehun cry when Suho answered his call.

,,How's the party Kai?"

,,Okay,boring like always,how is Sehun?"

,,He's playing with Lay and we're ready to put him to bed,your kid loves Baekhyun more than he loves you,he didn't cry at all." 

,,It seems like that,but I will come to take him back in the morning,call me if something happens okay?" 

,,Sure Kai,have fun but not too much fun,he's still a kid,bye now!"  Suho ended the call before Jongin could say somethin else.

,,Idiot." Jongin laugh turning around to go back to the party when he saw Baekhyun smiling at him.

,,Come with me hyung." Baekhyun hold his hand and they left the big bulding.

,,You came with your car no?" 

,,Yes?" 

,,Nice!" Baekhyun walked to Jongin's car jumping like a kid.

,,Your father will get worried Baek." Jongin unlooked his car and Baekhyun opened the door sitting down fast.

,,He won't now let's go!!!" Jongin let out a sigh and he sat next to Baekhyun.

,,Where do you wanna go?" 

,,To eat a burger and I know that perfect place." Jongin laugh and he drive where Baekhyun wanted,he didn't do something like this in a while and he missed going out like this,he won't change anything in his life,he loves Sehun but he will like to go out from time to time like this.

 

 

 

,,Woahh Baek this burger is so good!!!" Jongin and Baekhyun were sitting up on the car's hood eating burgers and fries. 

,,I know and it's open until late,lucky us!" Baekhyun grinned happy eating his burger.

,,What do you wanna do next Baek?" They were both looking up at the starts.

,,Hm I wanna have with you hyung." Jongin moved his head to Baekhyun fast.

,,What?!" 

​​​​​,,Don't look at me like that hyung! You make me blush more that I am." Baekhyun covered his face fast.

,,Don't get me wrong Baek but do you think that it's a little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter