Chapter 14

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho opened the door expecting to see only Jongin but Baekhyun was next to him smiling so happy.

,,Good morning hyung!Where is Sehunnie?!" Baekhyun walked in first and he heard Sehun's giggles from the livingroom.

,,Sehunnie!" Baekhyun took his shoes off fast and he rushed to take Sehun to cuddle and shower his face with kisses.

,,You Kai better start talking." Suho pulled Jongin to the kitchen fast.

,,What do you wanna know?" 

,,He spend the night at your place? Those are Kyungsoo's clothes because I got him that t-shirt as a present." Jongin smiled at his friend.

,,Yes he spend the night over and before you ask the answear is yes,we had and I liked it but I still feel gulty for what I did." Jongin covered his face and he let out a sigh,he likes Baekhyun but what will happen with Kyungsoo's memory? He wasn't ready to give up on that just yet.

,,You need to live Kai,Kyungsoo is dead,I'm sorry to say this but it's true and Sehun loves Baekhyun and the other way around,what more do you want?" Jongin looked surprised at his friend.

,,You were the one that told me to be careful with him Suho and now?"

,,I'm still worried for that Kai,but I want to belive that everything will be okay." 

,,Sehunnie look your appa!!!" Jongin wanted to say more but Baekhyun walked with Sehun in his arms that smiled seeing his appa.

,,My beautiful baby boy! Did you miss appa?!" Jongin hold Sehun tight to his chest,he really missed his boy,more than he thought,his life now is Sehun,his little angel that is his only true memory from Kyungsoo.

,,I love you angel." Jongin kissed his forehead so sweet and caring and Sehun reply him with happy giggles.

,,We should go now Baek." 

,,Okay hyung!" Baekhyun was always him,a bubble of joy.

,,Thank you Suho for your help, bye Lay." 

,,Bye Joginnie!!" Lay waved to them.

,,Have fun Kai and the talk it's not over yet." Suho told him after Baekhyun walked before Jongin.

,,Sure." Jongin let out a sigh and he walked after Baekhyun that was waiting next to the car looking down.

,,What's wrong Baek?" Jongin walked to him smiling.

,,It's your friend angry that I'm with you hyung? He looked really mad that he saw me today." Baekhyun was playing with a rock scared to look at Jongin.

,,No silly,he's just worried for the both of us,he doesn't want to see me hurt again,so don't worry for nothing Baek." 

,,Are you sure hyung?" Baekhyun finally looked up at Jongin seeing him smile at him.

,,Yes,I'm sure Baek,now let's go." Jongin put Sehun in his car seat that was really happy to see his father and Baekhyun.

,,I will sit with Sehunnie in the back." 

,,Sure Baek." Jongin was happy to see Sehun so calm and happy,so his baby wants him to be with Baekhyun,Sehun was happy for them and that makes him happy as well.

,,Hmm hyung,can I ask you a queation?" Jongin nodded his head,they were driving for one hour and Sehun was sleeping.

,,Are we together since we did that last night?" Jongin looked at Baekhyun with the corned of his eye noticing how stressed the shorter was,he was moving his right foot up and down just like Kyungsoo did when he was nervous about something.

,,You want us to be together?" Jongin asked teasing him.

,,Yes! I love you hyung!" Baekhyun said a little over excited.

,,Yes silly,we are together since I wanted to have with you,I like you around kid,you make me smile and Sehun loves you." Baekhyun grinned like an idiot, Jongin likes him and maybe he will love him in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter