Chapter 6

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun didn't move his eyes from Jongin,the taller was talking about this new project but he was just glacing at his lips and how perfect he looked. He was dressed with a baby blue jumper,white dress shirt under and black pants,his hair was shorter than before,he got a hair cut? Jongin was looking more good than ever,was he falling for someone like Jongin? It wasn't that hard but it was wrong,Jongin wasn't gay. Baekhyun bit his inner cheek to stop him from thinking about stupid stuff.

 

Jongin could feel Baekhyun's eyes over his face,the poor guy was so shocked to see him here but he needs to admit that he missed Baekhyun's face or him around,ths shorter was dressed with a grey suit and white dress shirt,he was looking different than before,when his hair was a mess and he was laughing so sweet.

When the meeting was over Jongin bowed to them and he ignored Baekhyun,he told the CEO that he needs to leave because he was sure that Sehun was crying.

 

 

,,You're here!Oh my God you're here! Look Sehunnie appa is here!" Jongin walked to the crying baby,his face was really red from how much he was crying.

,,He was sleeping and he woke up crying like this,I've tried everything." Suho was in tears as well,he was so sad to see Sehun like this.

,,Come here my angel." Jongin took Sehun in his arms but the baby didn't stop crying.

,,Are you hungry angel? Shhh calm down baby." 

,,H-hyung." Jongin and Suho turned their heads seeing Baekhyun walking in the small office. Suho made a bow fast,after all Baekhyun will be the next CEO.

,,Sehunnie,come here my angel." Baekhyun opened his arms and Jongin placed the crying baby in his arms.

,,Shhh it's me Sehunnie." Baekhyun hold Sehun tight to his chest,nuzzling his wet face,he loves the way Sehun smells,so sweet like vanilla.

Just like that Sehun little hands grabbed Baekhyun's face and he stop crying like before. Jongin and Suho were just too shocked to react. Did Sehun feel that Baekhyun was here in the bulding?

,,You look ugly when you cry Sehunnie,so don't cry,hyung is here to protect you." Baekhyun didn't want to let go,he was scared that he won't see Sehun again,he missed this little baby like crazy all this weeks,for a strange reason he loves this baby so much,it's like someone is pushing him to find Jongin and Sehun.

,,I will let you two talk,be careful Jongin." Suho said in a whisper and he left his office.

,,Baekhyun,we need to leave home." Jongin's deep voice made Baekhyn to look up.

,,N-No...p-please,just tell me what I did wrong." Baekhyun pulled back with Sehun,he wants to see them more.

,,You father won't be that happy to see you here with me Baekhyun." Baekhyun was a smart guy and he got the hint fast.

,,So you knew who I was from the start?" 

,,No,I don't care how rich or poor you are but your fathed is a powerful man,he won't let you have friends like me,I'm much older than you Baekhyun but I always was wondering about you,I saw your school uniforme and that high school is for normal kids."

,,I went there behind my father's back,I don't care about the money,I want to be a singer not a CEO to his company,I don't like it here and he doesn't care about who I see or talk because he's too busy to notice what is going on with me." Baekhyun said eyes filled with tears. His father doesn't care when that woman slaps him or pulls his hair in anger because he talks to her back. He just cares about this company and money.

,,Please Baekhyun stop,me and Sehun are okay don't worry,I'm sure you have friends your age to see not us,you are a kid so enjoy this life." Jongin went to take his baby from Baekhyun's hands but the shorter hugged Sehun more tight to him.

,,N-no....just let me see Sehun..please." Jongin didn't reply,he hates to make Baekhyun cry but it was better this way. As soon Sehun left the comfort of his hands the baby start crying again.

,,Bye Baekhyun." Jongin walked pass him missing the tears that left his eyes.

 

 

 

Sehun keep crying until they got home,in the end the baby was too tired and he fall asleep in the car,Jongin punched the steering wheel in anger.

,,Idiot!" He made two kids upset today,he never was a mean person so why is he so mean with Baekhyun,alfter all the kid never did anything bad to him and he loves Sehun more than anyone,maybe even more than him if that would be possible. But he was an idiot for missing that kid,how can hd miss someone th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter