Chapter 25

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Come in." Siwon was busy with papers when Jongin walked in his office.

,,Good morning sir." Jongin made a bow and he walked to his desk.

,,I expected you sooner Mr. Kim." Siwon didn't look up at Jongin,he tried to look busy,it was still hard for him to accept everything that happened.

,,Me too but here I am now,my resignation sir." Jongin placed the paper on Siwon's desk making another bow.

,,Did he try to call you?" Jongin was about to leave when he heard Siwon's question,he turned around to face the older.

,,No he didn't and I don't think he ever will." Siwon noticed Jongin's bloody eyes but he didn't say anything he just nodded looking back at his papers.

,,Good luck Mr. Kim."Jongin bowed leaving his office to let a heavy breath that he never knew that he was holding.

 

 

,,What did he say?!" Suho sat up from his chair when he saw Jongin walking in to take Sehun home.

,,Nothing,he just asked me if Baekhyun tryied calling me and that was all." Jongin walked to Sehun holding the baby up.

,,What now Kai?"Jongin smiled at Sehun that was holding his white shirt with his chubby little fingers.

,,Now it's finally time for me and Sehun to take a break and leave for a week or more,I didn't had a free day in years and now I think it's the right time to travel,Kyungsoo always wanted too see China so maybe I will start there." 

,,I think it's a good idea Kai,take your time and come back to us,you know that I will be your bestfriend forever." Jongin smiled a little.

,,You were always right Suho,Baekhyun never was meant to be mine,we were too different from the start." 

,,Don't say that..."

,,But it is true Suho,well see you later,I will call you." Jongin left with Sehun back to his car,stillt hinking about Baekhyun,was he okay?

 

 

 

Baekhyun was on his bed facing up looking at the gold ring that Jongin gave him,it was so shining under the beautiful morning sun,he can't belive that he found Chanyeol after three years, he still can't belive he has a job.

 

Flashback:

,,C-Chanyeol?!" Baekhyun took a step back seeing him here,why was he here?!

,,Baekhyun? Of my it's you! What brings you here?!" Chanyeol smiled seeing the petite guy,he looks so different now,more thin that he remembers but still so beautiful with his blonde hair.

,,You left me alone in a hotel room,why?" Tears build in Baekhyun's eyes,he always imagined did moment when he will ses Chanyeol again and he will ask him why did he eun away? 

,,Please sit down Baek,I think we should talk no?" Baekhyun wanted to run away but he needs a job and he wants to hear Chanyeol out.

,,I loved you Chanyeol,did you ever loved me back?" Baekhyun looked at his fingers playing with the gold ring that he didn't took off from his finger.

,,I did Baekhyun but you were a kid and I thought that it was better for you to enjoy your life more and not be in a relationship with me." 

,,What life Chanyeol?! You were my life,I loved you so much and I saw myself married with you,happy,you made me happy." Baekhyun wiped his tears fast,he needs to be strong.

,,I'm sorry Baek,really I didn't want you to feel pressured to be with me,I'm much older than you and I still feel bad for what I did,I'm sorry please." Chanyeol placed his big hand over Baekhyun's one noticing the gold ring.

,,Y-You're married?!" Chanyeol asked with big eyes,Baekhyun is too young to get married.

,,I don't need to tell you that,I better go now." Baekhyun pulled his hand slowly tearing up again thinking about Jongin.

,,You're not okay Baek,did you run away from something?Please let me help you,I feel sorry about what happened back then." 

,,I need a job,that's why I am here ,I saw that you need help and I need this job,I stop loving you Chanyeol so there won't be a problem for me to work here." 

,,Sure Baek,I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter