Chapter 3

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Found you Baekhyun!" Baekhyun jumped when he saw one of the guys that he pranked last week.

 ,,Oh come on it was just a joke!" Baekhyun wanted to run but another guy walked before him smirking.

,,I'm sorry?" He said playing cute,that usually works.

,,You are so dead Byun Baekhyun!" Baekhyun hissed in pain when they started to kick him.

,,Look what we got here,a teddy bear? Are you five?!" Baekhyun's eyes got bigger and he stood up with all his strengh and he took the brown bear back.

,,Don't even touch it!" Baekhyun hold the toy tight to his chest as he got another punch to his stomach.

,,Let's go,and you better stop with your stupid pranks or next time I will kill you Baekhyun,got it?!" The guys walked away leaving Baekhyun down on the ground still holding the toy to his chest.

 

 

,,Are you okay?! What happened?!" Xiumin asked worried when he saw his friend so beat up.

,,Ahhh it's nothing!! I'm alive!!" Baekhyun ruffed his hair grinning.

,,One day someone will kill you Baek,stop with the pranks!" Xiumin was really worried for his friend,Baekhyun's pranks are always funny but he ends up getting beat up for his stupid pranks like now.

,,You worry too much Minnie! I have a plan on how to get back on those guys." He grinned making Xiumin to slap his own face.

,,Idiot!" That was the only word to describe Baekhyun now. A really big idiot.

 

 

 

Jongin was yawing like crazy,he was trying to finish his work now because Sehun was sleeping,last night his baby boy was in a bad mood again,he cried until three am and when Jongin closed his eyes he had to woke up two hours later because Sehun was crying again. Now his baby boy was sleeping next to him on the bed. Jongin loves to watch Sehun sleep,he looks just like Kyungsoo,so beautiful and perfect. How much he missed his husband now,to hug him to feel his sence,to make love with him,he was a young man after all and he things about but how can he have with someone else that is not Kyungsoo? He feels that he will betray him husband,he never had another boyfriend besides Kyungsoo,how can he find a new lover when he has Sehun? Why is he even thinking about something like this?!

Soon Sehun will be three months old,three months since he lost Kyungsoo his beautiful husband. Jongin looked down at the shining gold ring from his finger,he still has the ring,he can't accept that Kyungsoo is really gone from his life.

,,I really miss your omma baby." Jongin put his laptop aside and he snuggled next to his baby boy kissing his smooth cheek. 

,,I love you Sehunnie."Jongin smiled when he saw those beautiful orbs that were looking at him.

,,Should we go for a walk?" Sehun moved his feet and arms happy.

,,I was thinking that you will like it Sehunnie. Let's change you to look more handsome that you are." Jongin snuzzed his face glad that his boy was happy now.

 

Jongin dressed after he was done dressing Sehun,he was listening to music and dancing to make Sehun to laugh. Jongin got used to take care of his boy,he knows now how to bath him,to change his diaper,to feed him to love him more and more. Jongin was walking around glad to see that his baby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter