Chapter 17

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun didn't move from his bed all day,he was still holding the small test in his hand,looking scared at the two red lines. He wants to belive that the test wasn't good but he could feel it inside him that he was really pregnant,inside him was growing a little life,an innocent baby.

Baekhyun hold his shirt up and he placed his hand over his belly.

,,Can you hear me baby? I should be happy about this but I'm so scared,I can't be a parent now,I'm just a kid that didn't even finish high school,I'm an idiot and I'm so sorry." Tears run down his cheeks feeling so guilty now. 

He ignored Jongin's calls that night,Xiumin called him three times as well,he needs to think this over very good,in the end Baekhyun doze off missing the worried text from Jongin. The next morning Baekhyun woke up to throw up again,he was sick of waking up like this,he was wondering if Kyungsoo was feeling so sick in the morning when he was pregnant with Sehun.

Baekhyun washed his mouth feeling sick again,he should eat something sour or something to make the nausea feeling to go away. Lucky for him he found some fresh made lemonade in the kitchen. It helped him a little but still why was he so sick? It was normal to throw up like crazy? 

,,Look who I found,the little brat." Baekhyun was coming out from tbe kitchen when he saw the crazy stepmother.

,,I need to go,I will be late for school." Baekhyun wanted to walk pass her but she grabbed his hand.

,,Your father will stop loving you one day and when day will come you won't see any money from him." Baekhyun looked angry at her.

,,I don't care about the money like you do,you can have them,now let me go." Baekhyun got sick again smelling her strong parfume.

,,Oh ." He covered his mouth but it was too late because he end up throwing on her shoes.

,,What the hell!!! Yeah you stupid kid!!!" Baekhyun smirked at her,well the pregnancy is helping him in a way or another.

,,Bye!" Baekhyun run away from the house grinning like an idiot. He should do that again.

 

 

,,Where were you?! I called you last night like crazy,I was worried sick for you." Xiumin hugged Baekhyun first thing when he walked to class.

,,I'm sorry,I was tired and I slept more early than usual." Baekhyun smiled but he was so dizzy,he should eat something or he will pass out soon.

,,Look at you Baek,you look like ! Did you eat something today?" 

,,Not yet,I'm so hungry." Baekhyun pouted but he was scared to eat and throw up again.

,,That's my friend!!!" Xiumin laugh because he never saw someone to eat as much as Baekhyun does,he was always hungry and he could eat anything.

 

 

Xiumin laugh when he saw Baekhyun eat with so much desire,like he didn't eat in years.

,,Slow down Baek,you will get sick." 

,,Nope too hungry to stop." Baekhyun was happy that the baby let him eat everything and not get sick. But in two hours he got hungry again. 

,,So hungry Minnie,I want some ic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter