Chapter 11

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey my dear readers!!! Today is kaibaek bday!!!! I'm so proud of them and I love this ship like crazy!!! That photo made me go crazy about them,they look so perfect togethed and Jongin holds him so gentle...sorry for my babbling now but this chapter is special for their day,enjoy it next to me^.^Thank you for your lovely comments and support💗💗💗

 

 

,,Good morning son,how did you sleep?" Baekhyun was yawing when he walked inside the dining room,he woke up with Sehun playing with the phone and giggling and Jongin still sleeping. It was the cutest thing ever but that was at 5 am and he wanted to fall back to sleep when Sehun accidentally close the video call but he didn't. 

,,Good appa,why are you still home?" Baekhyun sat down at the table eating his breakfast.

,,I will leave soon and I want to drive you to school son,when was the last time we talked?" 

,,Never? Why do you wanna talk now?" Baekhyun was a little puzzled now.

,,Are you happy Baekhyun? Are you in love? You are old enough to have a girlfriend and...."

,,Wow appa! Stop! Are you having the talk with me?!" 

,,I just want to know if you're happy son." Baekhyun smiled like always,he wanted to say no,he wasn't happy in this house but for what?

,,Yes appa I'm happy don't worry for me,like you said,I'm a big boy now." 

,,Good son,this weekend there will be a party at the company and you will come as well okay?"

,,Okay appa." He hates those parties but he always finds a way to run.

,,Let's go then son." Baekhyun thanked his father and he walked inside the school,he was so sleepy today,it was different to have a baby and never get enough sleep,now he knows how Jongin feels like.

,,Morning Baek!!!!!!" Xiumin sat down next to his friend but Baekhyun didn't reply,he was with his eyes close about to fall asleep again.

,,Oh don't tell me that something happened last night!!!" Baekhyun opened his eyes looking puzzled at Xiumin.

,,Something happened? Like what?!" Xiumin grinned like am idiot.

,,You know what..... you...that guy..."

,,Noooo!!!! Yeah stop thinking that way!!!!! He called me last night around midnight that Sehun was crying and he asked for my help and that was all! This morning the call was still on and Sehun woke me up with his baby talk that is all!!!!! You ert but he kissed me again yesterday,really kiss me." Baekhyun bit his lower lip giggling happy.

,,He did?! Wow nice job Baek,you actually made him like you,what now?"

,,I don't know,I just want to enjoy myself this time,he is different and I like that." 

,,Just be careful Baek okay?" Xiumin was worried for Baekhyun,he is more naive than others and he just wants to see his friend happy.

,,Don't look at me like that! I will be careful." Baekhyun smiled thinking about Jongin and Sehun,it was a nice feeling when he woke up and he saw Sehun's cute face and Jongin's y face,the older was sleeping holding Sehun's leg,scared for his baby not to fall down from the bed maybe,how can someone hurt that little angel,he was so cute, he really loves that baby. Baekhyun had a happy smile all day,he was more happy when Jongin send him a photo with Sehun eating his milk alone,or he was trying tho. He would like to stay all day with Sehun and look after him. To play,to change him,to make him his milk,that would be so fun since Sehun loves him so much.

 

,,Are you ready to go home Baek?" Xiumin hold his backpack ready to go home.

,,Yes." Baekhyun left with Xiumin but he didn't go home,he wanna to see Sehun and he knows where they live now.

Baekhyun went to buy some new clothes for Sehun,he loves the way Jongin dresses him and he has enough money to spend some of them on something he likes,he got a new plushie for Sehun,a baby puppy with big eyes. He got snacks for Jongin and watermelon. Baekhyun took a taxi and he was nervouse to walk up to Jongin's apartament,what if he's with someone else? Baekhyun bit his lower lip and he knocked at his door.

Jongin opened the door laughing but he stop when he saw Baekhyun before his door.

,,Baekhyun?" 

,,I guess I had to call first,you're not alone hyung." Baekhyun looked down sad.

,,Silly come in!" Jongin ruffed his hair laughing.

,,Come!" Baekhyun walked in and he saw Suho,the guy from before.

,,Hello." Baekhyun made a bow at the older.

,,Hello Mr. Byun." Suho made a bow back.

,,Please don't call me like that,just Baekhyun is fine." Baekhyun smiled at Suho.

,,Okay,sure." Suho was drinking a coffee.

,,Do you want a soda Baek?" Jongin asked him going to the kitchen.

,,Sure hyung,look I got watermelon." Baekhyun followed him to the kitchen to put the watermelon into the fridge but he stop breathing when Jongin kissed his lips.

,,I'm glad you're here Baek,I've mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter