Chapter 5

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Hyung!"

,,Are you mad?"

,,Hyung why are you ignoring me?!"

,,I'm sorry if I said or did something stupid."

,,Hyung I miss Sehunnie! Please let me see him."

,,I walked around the park and I didn't see you,why are you ignoring me?!" 

,,This will be my last text hyung,I don't know why are you angry on me,I know I'm stupid but don't ignore me,just tell me what I did wrong." 

,,Hyung? Are you okay? Is Sehunnie okay?"

,,Please hyung reply me back,I'm really worried now."

,,Hyung."

,,I miss you two." 

 

That was the last text he got from Baekhyun two days ago,he ignored the shorter for the past three weeks. Jongin feels bad to push him just like that but what else can he do? He was sure that his father won't be that happy to know that his son is friends with a worker,he was just a simple guy and he can't lose his job now.

Sehun is upset as well,the little baby misses Baekhyun like crazy and sometimes Jongin takes his phone ready to call Baekhyun to calm his baby down but that kid was just a stranger to them,nothing more,he is his father so he needs to callm down his baby but Sehun it's just a baby he doesn't understand how love works,maybe he really feels love from Baekhyun,he feels really bad now and a bad person but Suho was right,if Baekhyun will find out that he was married with a guy and he will get scared.

 

,,Hyung,are you still mad? Please just tell me that you're okay and I will stop,I'm really worried and I can't sleep at night,I just want a reply,you must think that I'm crazy but I really miss Sehunnie,I miss my angel. Hyung? Are you still there?" 

 

After five days of silence Jongin woke up with that text on his phone,he wants to reply him that they are okay and good but he didn't. Jongin put his phone down next to his pillow letting out a sigh. Tomorrow he needs to go at the company for a meeting,he still can't belive that Baekhyun was the kid of his boss. 

 

 

,,Why are you down Baek? I never saw you so down before." Xiumin was worried now,Baekhyun was always laughing and making his stupid jokes but now he just comes to school,sits in his seat all day and go back home,this wans't Baekhyun.

,,Nothing." Baekhyun reply looking more down than ever.

,,Okay this needs to stop! What happened?! Did she hurt you again?!" 

,,No,I ignore her like always." 

,,Then?!" Xiumin was going to get an answear from his friend so Baekhyun pulled out his phone showing him a photo with Jongin and Sehun.

,,Why are you showing me this Baekhyun?" Xiumin looked at Baekhyun that was about to tear up anytime soon.

,,I meet them one day when I was running from those guys and I was about to go home when I saw this baby crying for his life,his name is Sehun and his father is Jongin,I don't know what made me walk there or why did I ever cared of him but I did and when Sehun saw me or felt me he stop crying. And like that me and his father start talking and I found out that his wife passed away and that he is raising Sehun alone,he was just like me, no mother to love you but when I hold him,I don't know what happened but I felt in love with that baby,he is so cute and funny and hyung is a good person always making me laugh. We send each other photos and we talked,like two normal persons until one day when he stopped and I don't know why,I just want to see Sehunnie again,I miss that kid." Xiumin raised an eyebrow at his friend.

,,So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter